76

With more hands, the meal was cooked quickly. When it was time to eat, six bowls of dishes were served on the table. Each of the four meat dishes was different. The fried meat was fragrant with oil, the cured meat platter was extremely salty, and the spicy stewed carp was spicy and exciting. , there is also a dish of fried meatballs that are golden and crispy, as well as steamed vegetable steamed buns, tofu, radish and cucumber soup, as well as steamed dry rice, all of which are steaming hot and seduce people's cravings.

  The two families bought all the dishes together. In total, the meat and tofu were bought from others, and the carp was caught by Qiao Ruifeng at the river bank the day before yesterday. The meal was hearty and affordable, and everyone had smiles on their faces.

  After sitting down in the main room, Miao Lianhua sat at the main seat, on the innermost side of the table, Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing sat side by side on the left, Qiao Ruifeng and Qin Yu on the right, and Lu Xuesong on the side near the door.

  The whole family was neat and tidy. Miao Lianhua suddenly felt a little jealous when she thought of Lu Laian. She lowered her head and quickly covered it up. On this beautiful day, it was really shameful to shed tears. Lu Lai'an Ding was blessing them in the sky, so the children could be so smooth.

  Miao Lianhua picked up the tea bowl on the side. There was only some fresh tea in it. It was the wild camellia tea that Qiao Suiman dried a long time ago. She left some for the family. She cleared her throat and said, "It's the 30th this year. Let's have a family reunion." , I won't say anything more, I wish you all good health, all the best, and a prosperous business!"

  Qiao Suiman also picked up the tea bowl and said, "Thank you, mother."

  The other people also picked up tea bowls, clinked them together, and drank them all in one gulp.

  Picking up the chopsticks, Qiao Suiman picked up a meatball, his eyes lit up as he chewed it, spit out a copper plate, and said in surprise: "I got a copper plate!"

  This dish is made by Miao Lianhua. A copper plate is stuffed into one of the meatballs. The copper plate has been washed and boiled in boiling water. There will be no problems in eating it, so it is a good luck.

  "You will have great luck in the coming year." Qin Yu said happily with a smile on his face.

  "Congratulations to Brother Xiaoman!" Lu Xuesong said.

  Lu Dongqing's gentle and joyful eyes fell on him, and Qiao Suiman giggled a few times, "Good luck to everyone!"

  Qiao Ruifeng laughed loudly. They had never had such a lively New Year before. It was strange and novel to him and Qiao Suiman. It was even more so to Qin Yu. The liveliness of his parents' family in the past had nothing to do with him, but now it is. A family that truly warmed his heart.

  The family reunion dinner was so full that several people were still full. Hei Jin also ate several pieces of meat. The remaining dishes were put back in the kitchen and covered with a bamboo net so that they could be eaten later if they were heated up.

  After dinner, Qin Yu and Miao Lianhua went to Qiao Suiman's house to talk. The three men were chatting in the main room. The room was heated by the kang, and sitting cross-legged on the kang made them feel warm from head to toe.

  Qin Yu's brows and eyes were full of joy, but Qiao Suiman felt that he was a little entangled and asked doubtfully: "Brother Qin Yu, do you have something to say?"

  Qin Yu thought for a while, then the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably: "I, I have it."

  Qiao Suiman's eyes widened and he jumped up, looking at Qin Yu's belly: "Really?!"