99

Groups of people bought milk tea one after another. When it was almost time, the innkeeper also came. The stall was already full of people. Seeing that Qiao Sui had no time to chat, he returned to the inn after buying.

  I went out with 20 bowls of goat's milk, and made a total of 80 servings, which were all sold out before it was time to close the stall.

  Lu Dongqing kept saying that there was no more for today and that he would have something to drink tomorrow, but there were still many people crowded in front of the stall.

  Qiao Suiman cleaned up the stall and said, "Everyone, there are no more for today. You guys can come back tomorrow, or go to other places to have a look, that's good too."

  "Why don't you prepare more? It's not the end of noon yet."

  "That's what I came for, and now you say you don't have it anymore!"

  Qiao Suiman turned her wrist and said apologetically: "I'm really sorry. Let's find a way to do more tomorrow."

  "Okay, then I'll come back tomorrow, but you have to leave some for me."

  "Hey, it's time to pay off. I won't drink anymore."

  Some of the people who dispersed were willing to come back tomorrow, and some were impatient. However, Lu Dongqing was tall and strong, and there were government officials around him, so they did not dare to speak harshly to each other.

  Qiao Suiman lowered his head and thought for a while, then he and Lu Dongqing put the things back on the cart, and then said: "I'll ask the shopkeeper where I can buy goat milk nearby."

  Lu Dongqing also said: "Well, it's still more than half an hour before we get to the point of closing the stall. We need about ten more bowls."

  Back at the inn, Qiao Suiman immediately asked the shopkeeper and learned that there was only a sheep farm on the outskirts of Fucheng, and the price was more expensive than in the village.

  Qiao Suiman thought for a while, and after putting away her things, she and Lu Dongqing drove a donkey cart for a trip.

  The sheep farm here is larger than that in Hedong Village. You can't see the end at a glance. There are many sheep. In addition to supplying the goat milk to wealthy families, it is also sold in bulk.

  Qiao Suiman asked the price, and it was twenty-seven cents per bowl, which was less than what Boss Tang gave.

  But they had no choice but to think that they couldn't let the customers wait in vain tomorrow, so they still spent 405 Wen to buy fifteen bowls.

  The waiter still asked the waiter to put the goat milk they bought back into the cellar, and then Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing had time to sit down and rest in the inn.

  "Business is really good. There are so many stalls, but yours has the most people." The shopkeeper said with a smile.

  Qiao Sui raised her eyebrows, "The guests are so generous. They bought several portions. We didn't expect it."

  "That's how it is in Fucheng. There are many rich people, and if it suits their taste, the reward money can be compared to the income of an ordinary family in a year."

  "That's true, shopkeeper, I'd like to thank you for informing me today."

  "Little things."

  After a tiring day, they didn't go to any other shops. They ordered two bowls of noodles at the inn, and then went back to the house to rest.

  I have to go early tomorrow to do more before the stall opens, so as not to have a long line of customers complaining like today, so after a simple wash, the two of them went to bed without saying a few words.