Extra 2

When Qiao Suiman was about to fall asleep, Lu Dongqing leaned into his ear and whispered: "Xiao Man, it's time for the fragrant drink shop to hire someone."

  "Why did you suddenly think of this?" Qiao Suiman said softly, obviously not paying much attention to it.

  "You have to make fragrant drinks and milk tea, greet guests, clean tables and chairs, and wash bamboo tubes. You are too tired." Lu Dongqing turned the person over and said face to face.

  Although Lu Dongqing often helped with these tasks, sometimes the customers were in a hurry to rush the bamboo carving, and he couldn't take care of it as he rushed to work. Qiao Suiman was often so busy that he was so tired that he was paralyzed by exhaustion when he closed the shop. Just like that, there were still customers who had not bought milk tea, urging him to make more.

  "In the town, you can hire an errand boy for at most five coins a month. You can make milk tea and leave it to them. Can't you make more? This way, the extra money can be enough to pay the small laborer. It can also make the guests happy." Lu Dongqing continued.

  "However, there are not enough seats in the store. If there is another person, there will be no room." Qiao Suiman said with narrowed eyes.

  Lu Dongqing had also thought about it, but he still had something to inquire about, so he didn't talk to Qiao Suiman in detail. Seeing that he was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, he kissed Qiao Suiman on his eyelids and said, "Go to sleep, I have Method."

  "Hmm." Qiao Suiman hummed and fell asleep.

  Lu Dongqing hugged the person and looked at him for a while before closing his eyes.

  When Qiao Suiman returned to Qiao's house the next day, Hua Yun was feeding rice dumplings to dumplings in the house, and Qin Yu was lying on his back, covered with a thin quilt.

  "It's so exciting. I finished a small bowl of it." Hua Yun also rarely sees such an easy-to-feed child.

  "It's a blessing to be able to eat. Our little dumplings need to be strong and strong." Qiao Suiman said with a smile, taking out the silver bracelet as he said, "Brother Qin Yu, Brother Changshousuo has bought it. I and I Dongqing wore this little bracelet."

  When Xiaotuanzi was one month old, his mother's family should have given him a longevity lock, but Qin Yu had long since broken ties with her mother's family, and they just treated him as a son.

  Qiao Ruifeng has never contacted them again, and there is no need now. It is the same when he fights by himself, and he can make it bigger and better looking.

  It was for Xiaotuanzi. Qin Yu took it with a smile, "You came back at the right time yesterday. Tuanzi must have known that you were coming, so he came out."

  The date calculated by the doctor was originally two days ago, but Xiaotuanzi came out two days late, just in time to catch up with Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing returning home.

  "Xiao Tuanzi must like me." Qiao Suiman said with a smile.

  "It's natural."

  The two talked for a while, and Lu Xuesong entered the room, took a look at Xiaotuanzi, and then went out. He and Qiao Ruifeng also had to deliver eggs and duck eggs to other stores in the town, so they couldn't delay.

  Because of the arrival of Xiaotuanzi, Qiao Suiman was very happy for two days, and was still reluctant to leave when he returned to town on the afternoon of the 13th. In the end, Qin Yu asked Lu Dongqing to pull him away. It was not like he wouldn't come back, so the two of them returned to the town.