96

They drove the donkey cart to Qiao's house first.

  "Big brother, Brother Qin Yu."

  Qin Yu was sewing small clothes in the yard, thinking that they would come back tomorrow. When he saw someone, he was surprised and said: "Oh my, they will be back today."

  "Sit down quickly, I'll fill it with water. You're thirsty." Qin Yu put down the needlework in his hand and shouted twice toward the backyard: "Ruifeng, Xiaoman and Dongqing are here."

  After saying that, he got up and went to fill the water.

  "Hey, I heard you."

  Qiao Suiman quickly stopped Qin Yu's movements and signaled with Lu Dongqing's eyes, "We can go alone."

  Lu Dongqing strode into the kitchen, and after a while he brought out two bowls of water, placed them on the stone table, and drank from each bowl with Qiao Suiman.

  "You're back so early." Qiao Ruifeng came out of the backyard and smiled.

  Qiao Suiman explained: "There are more people here today than on the day we opened. It hasn't stopped. We sold out early and came back."

  "The competition has just ended, it's when the reputation is booming, so it's normal for there to be a lot of people."

  Lu Dongqing drank the water and then drove the donkey cart back to the west of the village. Since Qiao Suiman wanted to make milk tea, she might as well eat together at Qiao's house. The place was more spacious and Qin Yu's body was not convenient for moving around.

  "Brother, have you invited Mrs. Wen?" Qiao Suiman asked while boiling milk.

  "Please, Yuan Wenpo from Shanghe Village also invited Hua Yun to serve her during the confinement period." A trace of nervousness flashed across Qiao Ruifeng's face when he mentioned this. None of them had experienced this. They didn't understand. When something happened, they would just Can you ask Zhou Shuifen and Miao Lianhua?

  "Are you Sister Hua from the end of Hexi Village?" Qiao Suiman felt familiar when she heard the name.

  "Yes, Aunt Shuifen said she is good, careful in her work, and has given birth before. She is reliable."

  There were no elders in their family, and Qin Yu needed to be taken care of after giving birth. Qiao Ruifeng was afraid that he would not provide adequate care, so he asked someone early to find out who could take care of the confinement in the nearby villages. He only got the letter some time ago to hire someone.

  Qin Yu is about to give birth in more than a month. Not only Qiao Ruifeng, but also Qiao Suiman is more nervous than before. He always thinks of it when he is in town.

  "Xiaoman," Qiao Ruifeng paused for a moment before speaking: "Sister Hua knows that our father did not die well, so she doesn't dare to sleep in his room. She will sleep in your room after he comes."

  "It's done."

  Qiao Suiman agreed without thinking, "It's empty, he has to take care of Brother Qin Yu, and he won't worry about being in trouble if he stays in dad's house."

  "Okay." Qiao Ruifeng smiled. He knew that his brother would definitely have no objection, but after all, he had lived in that house for more than ten years, so he still had to ask.

  The milk had just been boiled, and Qiao Suiman started frying tea leaves and sugar. Qin Yu held the door frame and looked at the stove. He could never forget the smell of milk tea after taking a sip. The goat milk seemed to have changed. It was soft and sweet in the mouth. It was the first time he drank it so fast that day, and Qiao Ruifeng was shocked.