97

After resting in the village for two days, it seemed that nothing had changed, and yet everything seemed to have changed.

  When villagers pass by, they always stop and look at Qiao Suiman, as if he is a strange person. However, due to the trouble that Mrs. Li made that day, few people dare to come forward to ask for favors.

  What's more, Qiao Suiman sent milk tea to those households as soon as he came back, which made it clear that he remembered everyone who was kind to him in the past. They, who were unrelated and even had a grudge, naturally didn't dare to do so.

  In this way, two days passed very quickly. They took care of the bamboo forest, tidied up the new house, ventilated and swept the dust. Qiao Suiman and Lu Xuesong and Qiao Ruifeng also went to the town to sell eggs. I passed by Laifu Restaurant on the way and asked Wu Qi about it. It happened that their restaurant used a lot of eggs and usually bought them from retail investors. I bought a lot of eggs from two restaurants at once.

  In spring, there are many eggs and duck eggs, and the price is not high, but they only cost three or four cents each. Qiao Ruifeng raised many. The nearly forty chickens and ducks that were laid last winter all laid eggs, and the number of eggs he had saved for several days was nearly two hundred. , got a lot of money. This job is stable, and the chickens and ducks can lay eggs for several years. Later, when the chicks are older, they will start to lay eggs, and they will save more. They can make money and stay at home with their husbands, killing two birds with one stone. Therefore, Qiao Ruifeng takes care of the chickens and ducks very attentively. .

  Lu Xuesong's was a little less, only about a hundred, but he also bought twenty more chickens and ducks. The weather was warm, and none of them died. Making money was a matter of time. How could he marry Tang Guoer? I had already cleared up the business of selling eggs and chickens and ducks.

  Everyone has something to do, earn money, and life is getting better and better. Qiao Suiman has been in a good mood these two days, and Lu Dongqing is also happy.

  They went to Hedong Village to talk to Boss Tang about ordering goat milk to be taken to Fucheng and doing business with him in the future. Boss Tang was even more excited than them and kept saying that he would personally deliver the goat milk to the shop at 14:00. Qiao Sui After thanking him with a smile, he returned to the shop in a donkey cart babbling.

  The shop will be open for another day on the 14th, and will not be open from the 15th to the 20th. When they come back from the city, the county magistrate's plaque will be ready. Then the plaque will be hung together with the milk tea sales, so there will be no worries about no customers. .

  After making plans, he returned to the shop and posted notices. Lu Dongqing sent the book boxes to several guests' homes. Qiao Suiman and Qin Xiaoyao chatted for a while and then cleaned the shop inside and outside, thinking about Zhou Shuifen. Said thing.

  After the porridge was cooked, Lu Dongqing came back, closed the shop door, and the two of them sat under the eaves of the kitchen to drink porridge.

  Qiao Suiman thought for a while and said directly: "Dongqing, Aunt Shuifen asked if you would accept an apprentice. She wants Xia Sheng to learn bamboo weaving from you, and there will be many opportunities in the future."

  "Just learn bamboo weaving and become a bamboo craftsman in the future. Bamboo carving is too time-consuming. Xia Sheng is almost thirteen, so he won't be able to learn for a few years. As long as he can do business in a nearby village."

  Qiao Suiman continued in a low voice: "Uncle Ping can still do business as a vegetable farmer for many years, so they want to find a different way out for Xia Sheng. If it doesn't work, they will continue to sell vegetables. In fact, Aunt Shuifen was embarrassed to tell me, but it's better to Xuesheng told me quietly that she only asked Xia Sheng to learn bamboo weaving because she was afraid of affecting your bamboo carving business."