13

After a long time of busy work, the vegetables and melons have been sold out, and there is still a bucket of drinks. When it gets hotter in the afternoon and people come and go, everything will be sold out quickly. This is all their experience in the past two years. .

  Ever since Lu Dongqing's visit, Qin Yu had looked at him with deep meaning. Qiao Suiman thought it was unusual. He only thought that Lu Dongqing was a very nice person. He went over to give him money and help with business, but... ..

  Qiao Suiman looked at Lu Dongqing's stall. There were many bamboo dragonflies, bamboo hairpins, etc., and some seemed to be used for pens by scholars. He had seen them at Li Zheng's house. They seemed to be called pen hangers. The pen hangers placed there There are also engraved paintings on it, which are much more detailed than those of the Li Zheng family.

  There were only a few people picking at the stall, but the things he made were good, and although he looked a bit colder, people kept coming up to inquire about prices, but he didn't talk much, so it was difficult to retain customers.

  Qin Yu packed up the empty wooden barrels and stacked them on the bamboo basket. Qiao Ruifeng didn't make many bamboo barrels. There were only four left, but they were enough.

  Following Qiao Suiman's eyes, he also discovered the problem on Lu Dongqing's end. After thinking about it for a moment, he lowered his voice and leaned into Qiao Suiman's ear, saying, "I think he is kind-hearted for helping me with such a trip. We can't take advantage of others in vain, it's hard to do business without him saying a few words, so if you go and give some advice, it's a return of favor."

  In Qin Yu's view, Lu Dongqing's cold words and taciturnity are just driving away customers, but the things he makes are good. It would be a pity if the business can't be done. After all, the Lu family has moved to Xiahe Village. They are all from the same village and will always have to communicate with each other in the future. , please help as much as you can.

  "I'll take care of you here. I'll come back with a few words. Don't stay too long."

  "Okay." Qiao Sui is not coy. Zuo is just doing a favor to sell something. He is good at making money.

  ——

  "Mom, I want it, I want it, I want this." A six or seven-year-old man pulled the hem of his mother's clothes and pointed to a bamboo dragonfly with a base.

  "Fifteen cents, do you want to sell it or not?" The woman was quite helpless. Every time she took her child out, she would ask for this or that. Forgetting the trinkets that cost just a few cents in the past, she just chose this one. The two wings are even painted, so much more expensive than others.

  "Twenty-five liters, fifteen liters is too little." Lu Dongqing knew which gadgets he made were time-consuming and which were simple. The bamboo dragonfly pointed by the child was the most exquisite, and it was also painted, so it was naturally not cheap.

  "Tsk." The woman was impatient and turned to the child and yelled: "It's useless to shout. The vendor is not willing to sell. Let's just walk away."

  "I don't want it, I want it." Seeing that his mother was unmoved, the child went straight to get the bamboo dragonfly, "Just sell it, and my mother will give you the money."

  The colorful bamboo dragonfly was suddenly picked up. Qiao Suiman avoided the child's outstretched hand. The child was not serious, so he could only admit that he was unlucky if he fell. He turned to the woman and said: "This color is good, there is nothing wrong with it." Wow, it also has a seat, so I won't worry about it being crushed. Twenty-five cents is well worth it."