Extra 3

"Smells good."

  Lu Dongqing cut a lot of meat slices and put them on the noodles, and put two eggs on top. Qiao Suiman picked up the chopsticks, spread the noodles, and ate each bite deliciously.

  Lu Dongqing cooked two bowls of noodles early. He added an egg to his own and finished it. He sat and watched Qiao Suiman eat and said with a smile: "The kite is ready. It's windy today, so it will definitely fly high."

  Qiao Suiman's eyes were bright, and she looked up at Lu Dongqing while eating noodles. There was nothing Lu Dongqing didn't understand, so she immediately went to get them.

  The room over the Xiangyin Milk Tea Shop was much spacious, but they were used to sleeping here at the Bamboo Ware Shop, so they didn't move there.

  Lu Dongqing quickly brought the kites, there were three in total, one was in the shape of an ordinary swallow, the one with four points was dropped by Chen Xiasheng, and the other...

  Qiao Suiman looked at it and said, "Is it a fox?"

  Lu Dongqing nodded and said with a slight smile: "Like you, a little fox."

  "You are the fox." Qiao Suiman pouted, and you are still a male fox.

  Lu Dongqing laughed loudly, "Then we are just a couple of foxes."

  Qiao Suiman also burst out laughing. How could anyone say that about him?

  Lu Dongqing fed Bai Jin, and Qiao Suiman took a rest after eating. The two took Bai Jin and drove the donkey cart to the outskirts of the town.

  Shuiqing Town, as its name suggests, has beautiful mountains and clear waters. There is a continuous grassland on the outskirts, and a 120-foot-high hillside called Lover's Slope. Next to it is Chengting Lake. There are many trees beside the lake. It is a favorite place for people in the town to go for outings.

  They have been in the town for more than half a year. They usually have no time during the day and rush back to the village when they are free. It was only now that they found the opportunity to go and have fun.

  Hei Jin was feeling depressed in the shop, and when he got to the lake, he ran away. Qiao Sui Man shouted from behind: "Don't run too far!"

  He was answered by several excited barks from Kurogane.

  "It is smart and will come back soon. It has been holding it in for more than ten days, so let it run away."

  Lu Dongqing took down the kite, handed the little fox's kite to Qiao Suiman, and said with a smile: "Let's run away too."

  Qiao Suiman hadn't flown a kite in many years. She did so with Chen Xuesheng when she was a child. She made it out of big grass leaves and could only fly when the wind was particularly strong.

  Lu Dongqing's work is made of bamboo strips, and the paper is thick. The sales have been quite good in the past few months, but he doesn't make much. After teaching Chen Xiasheng, he took over.

  The square one was what Chen Xiasheng had prepared to take home, but yesterday Chen Ping fell down when he picked him up, so they took him back together.

  Qiao Suiman first put out a small section of line. The wind was very strong in autumn, and the kite started to float as soon as he put the line out. Qiao Suiman took a trot and stretched the line as he did so.

  Lu Dongqing painted the little fox kite, and there were people flying kites around him, but his was the most conspicuous. Qiao Suiman's laughter flew with the wind until the string was almost finished and the kite flew very high.