79

The man's face suddenly turned red and he said intermittently: "I've seen you selling drinks before. I happened to be nearby and heard you when you were buying tea and crisp pears. If you don't believe it, let me take a bite and show it to you. ."

  After saying that, he snatched Ringo back from Qiao Suiman's hand, took a bite, chewed it a few times and swallowed it, "It's really no problem."

  Qiao Suiman was stunned by this series of actions. Seeing how anxious he was, she realized that she was overthinking and said, "Okay, okay, then give me another one."

  I felt that this was wrong, "I'll buy one for you and give it a try."

  "No need," my brother was overjoyed. He opened the cloth on the basket and took out another one for Qiao Suiman, "You eat it."

  Qiao Suiman didn't hesitate this time, took a small bite and chewed, his eyes flashed with surprise: "It's really good."

  Originally, I thought the Ringo peel was red and green and uneven to the touch, so I thought it would be very sour, but unexpectedly it turned out to be crispy, sweet and delicious.

  Being praised, my brother was very happy, "What I said is right, do you want to buy it?"

  Qiao Suiman thought about it. Once Ringo bears fruit, it can be harvested for several months. If he can negotiate a business with this guy, he is not afraid that there will be no fruit drinks to sell before the peaches and green plums mature. With this thought, he said: "You How many fruit trees do you have at home? How many ringo trees can you pick now?"

  "Nearly seventy pounds." Brother replied immediately.

  Seventy kilograms sounds like a lot, but if you make it into jam, it's not much. It's just the beginning of the new year and it's still cold. It's good to divide it into small cans and seal it and keep it for a month.

  And there was still half a month before the shop opened. During this period, it was impossible for him to do nothing and wait, so he had discussed it with Lu Dongqing early. Before the shop opened, he would go around the town shouting and selling. The first was to do more. Business, the second is to let more people know that they will open a shop on Beide Road, so they will rush to buy raw materials.

  "Okay, I want everything you have now. Have you brought it to town?"

  "Yes!" Brother jumped up for joy, "You guys wait here while I wait, and I'll ask my dad to come over."

  After saying that, he ran away without a trace.

  Qiao Suiman shook his head and smiled, "I'm not afraid that we will run away."

  Lu Dongqing also laughed: "Maybe we are too trustworthy."

  Qiao Suiman laughed out loud when he heard this. He still had half of the Ringo in his hand and stuffed it into Lu Dongqing's hand: "Eat it and see, it tastes pretty good."

  As soon as Lu Dongqing finished eating, the brother came over with a man about fifty years old. There were indeed several baskets of Ringo on the cart behind him.

  As he got closer, he could still hear the man's voice lecturing his brother: "You're nonsense, you ran away when I didn't notice you. There are so many people in the market, what if you, a brother, were spotted by bad guys while running around? What if you got knocked up?" If you touch your mother, don't cut me."

  "I didn't run around, I was discussing business with someone, and he said he would buy all our fruits!" Seeing Qiao Suiman looking over, my brother quickly stamped his feet, "Stop talking about me, they are over there!"