Extra 15

Not long ago, Li Hua said that she wanted to marry him, but Qiao Ruifeng was not willing to do so. The conditions at home were not good, so why bother letting him suffer anymore. But Li Hua didn't listen to him. In her eyes, leaving her son's bloodline was the most important thing. After searching for a long time, she found out that the Qin family in Yuancun wanted to sell their son.

  Immediately, she asked Qiao Ruifeng to carry her to Qin's house. They bargained for a long time and bought Qin Yu for one tael of silver. Qiao Ruifeng didn't want to listen to their arguments, so he went elsewhere. From a distance, he saw a tall and thin man waving a hoe, holding the millet skillfully with his head, cutting it off and putting it aside.

  It is not uncommon for Shuang'er to work in the fields in the village, and Xiaoman goes to work with him every day, but it is rare for only one Shuang'er to work. Qiao Ruifeng heard people passing by pointing at that person and saying that his family was full of slackers. There were so many men, but why? Just let him be a cow and a horse by himself.

  He was not interested in listening to other people's household affairs. Just as he was about to leave, he heard a familiar name from those people's mouths.

  Qin Yu.

  He remembered that the Shuang'er that Li Hua wanted to buy had this name.

  Qiao Ruifeng turned sideways and stared at Qin Yu, fully expecting that this was the second time they met. No, he was the only one who saw Qin Yu the first time, and Qin Yu didn't look at him at all.

  He knew that Qin Yu was having a hard time in his original home. After he returned that day, he often thought of Qin Yu. It was not until today that Li Hua took out the money and he rushed to the distant village to bring Qin Yu back.

  Qin Yu had been tired all day and walked a long way today. The pain in his knees made him frown even when he fell asleep.

  Qiao Ruifeng quietly reached out, took Qin Yu's hand, smoothed his brow, then closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

  When Qin Yu woke up the next day, Qiao Ruifeng had already gone out. It was bright outside. He was surprised that he got up so late. He got up, put on his coat and went out.

  Li Hua didn't know what to do when she went out, but Qiao Suiman was cleaning the yard.

  The younger brothers in the family are about the same age, and they always come to play when they are full. They like to eat and are lazy to cook. With the comparison, Qin Yu likes Qiao Suiman so much that he keeps saying: "Xiao Man, let me do it."

  Qiao Suiman pursed her lips and said, "It's okay, Brother Qin Yu, please clean it up quickly."

  "Where's your elder brother?"

  "Going to the fields."

  After Qiao Suiman answered, he continued: "Brother Qin Yu, I will go to the front mountain to pick wild vegetables later, will you go?"

  "Sure." Qin Yu responded.

  He washed his face, cleaned his teeth with wicker sticks, then carried the bamboo basket on his back and headed toward the mountain with Qiao Suiman.

  Along the way, Qiao Suiman told him many things about the village. Qin Yu listened and took notes. If he wanted to take root here in the future, it would be a good idea to know more about it.

  "Brother Qin Yu, let's go look for it in front. There are so many people here and there's not much food left."

  Qiao Suiman pointed to the dense forest ahead.