Extra 1

"Holly, hurry up, hurry up, the doctor said it's only for the past two days." Qiao Suiman cleaned the wooden barrels containing fragrant drinks and milk tea, wiped the shop floor and kitchen, and quickly turned back to the house to pack his bags. .

  After checking that there were no mistakes, the red dates and a large bag of brown sugar were placed in a bamboo basket, and a small silver bracelet was placed close to his chest. Qiao Suiman locked the door.

  "Okay, get in the car quickly and be careful."

  Lu Dongqing led the donkey out of the back door, helped Qiao Suiman get on the donkey cart, jumped up again, pulled up the reins and patted the donkey twice, and the donkey cart moved forward.

  "Sit tight, Xiaoman." Lu Dongqing warned while driving.

  Qiao Suiman hugged the bamboo basket tightly and held on to the protruding wooden board on the side of the cart with one hand, "It's stable."

  Only then did Lu Dongqing speed up, and soon he was out of Beide Road, heading all the way to Xiahe Village. He slowed down a little when he encountered bumpy spots. When he reached the spacious country road, he ran as fast as he could. Fortunately, there were not many pedestrians on the road, otherwise he would have scolded them.

  Qin Yu gave birth roughly these days, and there were many customers in the town. Milk tea had just been sold not long ago, so they couldn't always close the store. Moreover, Qin Yu also told them not to go back until the closing time. He would be angry if he returned early. .

  There are not many people in the family. Even though Qiao Ruifeng informed Miao Lianhua, Zhou Shuifen and Aunt Qian in advance, women who had given birth, and Hua Yun had already been waiting at home, Qiao Suiman was still restless these days. On the eleventh day of the month, after selling the drinks, they rushed home.

  Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing went to Huichun Hall yesterday to buy some nourishing medicinal materials, and then went to the silver shop to get a custom-made silver bracelet as a newborn gift for their nephew.

  On the way, Qiao Suiman said anxiously, "I don't know if she's a Shuang'er girl or a man. Brother Qin Yu and the eldest brother both think it's Xiao Shuang'er or a girl."

  "If the first born is a man, the girls behind will have older brothers, so they won't be afraid of being bullied." Lu Dongqing said with a smile.

  Qiao Suiman thought about how Qiao Ruifeng had been protecting him for more than ten years, and smiled: "Yes, but with the big brother here, they don't dare to bully him."

  After talking to Lu Dongqing for a few words, Qiao Suiman was no longer so impatient. I don't know whether it was because he was eager to return home or because he was driving much faster than usual. It felt like he entered the village not long after.

  Before we reached the fork in the road heading home, we saw many people walking around in front of our house from a distance, holding basins of water in their hands.

  Qiao Suiman shouted: "Aunt Qian, are you giving birth?"

  Aunt Qian, who was pouring water in front of the door, saw Qiao Suiman and responded quickly: "It's just the beginning. I came back just in time."

  Lu Dongqing didn't stop, and Daguai ran to the gate of Qiao's courtyard before stopping. Black Gold in the car immediately rushed into the courtyard.

  "Brother Man is back."

  "Come on, Brother Man, go boil some water!"

  "It just so happens that Xuesheng is the only one in the kitchen. Go and help."