83

The next day, Miao Lianhua, Lu Xuesong and Qin Yu, Qiao Ruifeng went to the shop again. Qiao Suiman had just made some drinks and asked Lu Dongqing to move them outside. The price went back up, and Qiao Suiman thought that the sales would not be as good as yesterday, so he didn't make too much. Except for two barrels of Roselle Drink and Camellia Drink, he only made one barrel of others, and he was almost running out of persimmons.

  Although there were still a lot of guests the next day, they were not as swarming as they were yesterday. Qiao Suiman could handle it by himself, so he didn't let them help him. He had to adapt to it on his own.

  When it was almost time to eat, some customers from the noodle shop next door asked for a few bowls of drinks to be delivered to them. Qiao Suiman brought them over and greeted Qin Xiaoyao before returning to the shop and sitting down to rest.

There were some scholars on the other side of Lu Dongqing who were talking to him about the book box. Qiao Suiman vaguely heard that he saw some classmates who bought it. He thought it looked good and asked where to find it.

  Just when Qiao Suiman and Qiao Ruifeng asked him to go back, they stopped by Hedong Village to ask Tang Xiao about something, when a voice came from the door.

  "Brother Qiao." Tang Guoer poked his head out from the door and shouted with a smile. Tang Xiao followed him.

  Qiao Suiman stood up and said in surprise: "Hey, why are you here? I was talking about going to buy fruit from you."

  "I originally wanted to come here yesterday, but something happened at home and I didn't catch up with the opening. I guessed that the persimmons we had sent earlier would have been used up, so my father and I sent everything we had at home, including Ringo."

  Qiao Suiman had told them where the shop was before. Tang Guoer was smart and guessed that Qiao Suiman wanted to continue harvesting fruits with them. During this time, I quietly went around the village to find out who had fruit trees, and waited for the persimmon ringo to be out of season to see if there were any other fruits available.

  Many families in the village had transplanted fruit trees from the mountains, and he actually found out about it, but he didn't tell anyone about it and only asked his father to come forward.

  This is the first big business he has made, so he has to find someone he can trust and cannot be careless.

  Lu Xuesong was close to the cart. Hearing this, he picked up the persimmons, took a look at them, and said with a smile, "The two baskets of persimmons are not the same size."

  Tang Guoer immediately replied: "There are only two trees at home. After picking them all, they only weighed twenty-four kilograms. You used a lot, so I asked someone else to buy ten kilograms. Their trees are less than ten years old, and the fruit is It's not as big as mine, but it tastes good. I tried it before asking my dad to buy it."

  He was afraid that Qiao Suiman would not believe him, so he spoke quickly and urgently. Qiao Suiman laughed. They had sent fruits to their family twice. Qiao Suiman knew that they were sincere, so he quickly replied: "Well, I understand, and I still press the button." The original price?"

  Tang Guoer nodded. Persimmon trees can bear fruit without much care, saving effort, so many persimmon trees are planted in the village. In addition, he bought the ten kilograms from his neighbor's house. He asked someone to eat one a few days ago. It was very sweet. The neighbor's family only had to pick the food, and did not have to go to the market to sell it. They were very happy. They sold it to him for nine cents per catty, and he and Tang Xiao also received about ten cents for their hard work.