50

Early the next morning, Lu Dongqing opened his eyes. Qiao Suiman was still sleeping soundly in his arms. Half of his face was buried in the quilt, close to his chest, and his hot breath sprayed on his skin. , and instantly he felt a surge of warmth.

  The corners of Qiao Sui's eyes were still stained with tears from last night. Lu Dongqing secretly cursed himself as a beast, leaned over and touched Qiao Sui's forehead lightly, then stood up quietly, covered him with the quilt again, and then got dressed and went out. .

  Thinking of how much trouble he had made yesterday, which lasted three times before it stopped, even though Qiao Suiman got a kick out of it later, it was definitely still uncomfortable, so Lu Dongqing went to the kitchen by herself without waking him up.

  "Mother."

  "Hey, Xiaoman hasn't gotten up yet?"

  Miao Lianhua was boiling water in the kitchen. It was getting cold, so she had to get up early and drink some hot water to warm herself up.

  Lu Dongqing said embarrassedly: "Not yet."

  Miao Lian suddenly realized that she had been here before, so she didn't understand why she didn't get up.

  She doesn't like to trouble others. Since Qiao Suiman changed her name to her mother yesterday, she has to treat people as her own children. As for setting rules, it's not a big family, so how can there be so many rules.

Lu Laian's mother died young. She had no mother-in-law when she married Lu Laian, and no one set any rules for her, which made many people envious. Now she won't embarrass Qiao Suiman because of her mother-in-law status. As long as the family works together and lives a good life, that is more important than anything else.

  "You go and wash up first, and you'll be back later with some sugar-coated eggs."

  The kitchen at home was just set up casually before. It was not big and it seemed cramped for two people inside. Miao Lianhua simply waved her hand and sent Lu Dongqing out.

  Lu Dongqing sensibly fetched water and left the kitchen. Afraid of waking up Qiao Suiman, he went to the clean room to wash up. It was called a clean room, but in fact it was just a fenced area on the right side of the new house, which was enough to keep out wind and rain. If the weather gets colder, you still have to go to the room to scrub, which saves you having to light an extra brazier.

  Thinking about the people in the room, Lu Dongqing moved quickly. After washing his face in a few times, cleaning his teeth with wicker sticks, he went back to the kitchen to fetch a basin of clean water, brought it into the room, and quietly exited.

  Miao Lianhua has already cooked breakfast. If others find out, they will say that she does not know how to enjoy it. Her son has just married a husband, so she must let the new husband cook it.

  But she didn't think so. Her husband married her son, not her. Besides, she was too tired yesterday and couldn't get up today. She should be happy, so that she could have her grandson as soon as possible.

  Qiao Suiman vaguely felt a blazing gaze falling on him. He slowly opened his eyes. The bed tent in front of him was not the one he had slept on for more than ten years. The person sitting next to the bed...

  When his consciousness returned, Qiao Suiman remembered that he was already married and became Lu Dongqing's husband. He had taken possession of her from the inside out.

  Qiao Suiman retracted her head into the quilt, leaving only one eye outside, and asked Lu Dongqing shyly: "What time is it now?"

  As soon as he spoke, he realized that his voice had become hoarse. Thinking of how he couldn't suppress his scream last night, Qiao Suiman moved his face down again.