Extra 30

"Eminem, daddy!"

  "Slim Shady!"

  As soon as they entered the courtyard, several children who were having fun ran over immediately and chatted non-stop around Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing. Even Little Walnut talked more.

  "Uncle, ah."

  "Ah, father."

  Yuanbao, the son of Tuanzigaoer and Xuesongguoer, also came over and stared at several bamboo baskets.

  Carrying several baskets of things from the village entrance, Qiao Suiman sweated a lot and put the things into the main room. It was cold outside, so she covered the main room to prevent the children from getting in the wind.

  Miao Lianhua and Tang Guoer also came in and said, "I bought so much."

  The children had sharp eyes and saw the things they were playing with at a glance. Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing gave each of them a paper pinwheel and a grinder. The nine-link ring and jigsaw puzzle were still placed in the bamboo basket, waiting for them to get fresh. Take it out and play.

  The children immediately became happy after getting the toy. Little Ou'er grabbed the trouser legs of Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing with both hands, raised her little face and said, "Emma, ​​Daddy, that's great."

  Little Walnut also stood aside and blew the windmill. The windmill immediately started spinning. His eyes lit up and he looked at Qiao Suiman as if he was offering a treasure, "It's spinning now."

  Qiao Suiman knelt down, held one in each hand, and said with a smile: "If you like it, have fun, and Eminem will buy it for you."

  Tangyuan was more stable than them, but he couldn't resist the attraction of toys and started playing on his own.

  He was playing around and said: "Dad, Eminem, are you still going to town?"

  Knowing a son is more like a father, Qiao Suiman immediately knew what he was thinking, and said angrily: "I won't go, this is not enough fun."

 Tangyuan's little idea was exposed, and he laughed twice, ran over and lay on Qiao Suiman's back, flattering him: "Daddy Em is the best."

  Lu Dongqing smiled and asked Miao Lianhua: "You haven't been making trouble these days, right?"

  "No, I'm so happy. We play from morning to night every day. They are the ones in the west of the village."

  Miao Lianhua forgot to glance at the bamboo basket out of curiosity, "What did you bring back?"

  Tang Guoer was also curious. Lu Xuesong came out of the backyard when he heard the noise and said with a smile: "Brother, Brother Xiaoman is back."

  It was originally brought back for everyone to eat. Qiao Suiman first opened the bamboo basket full of seafood. The shrimps inside were wilted, but the crabs were still strong. If the shopkeeper of the seafood store hadn't tied them up, Qiao Suiman would have They are all afraid of being caught.

  There were also some large oysters and squid that had been processed. They were white and smooth, and very tender after being cooked. Tang Guoer had never seen such things before, so she reached out and touched them, and said with a smile: "It's soft."

  Qiao Suiman continued to scroll down, and there was a pack of large oysters. They had never seen this thing before. There were several in the seafood porridge that day, and they were extremely delicious. They bought a pack back and later went to the barbecue restaurant. When I saw this thing, it was delicious when roasted with some minced garlic.