61

The road was full of people who were in a hurry to go home. Lu Dongqing and Qiao Ruifeng each pulled a cart. Qiao Suiman and Qin Yumiao Lianhua were walking in front of them, because they were afraid of being late. People buying chickens and ducks in the East Market closed their stalls and everyone was walking. They all speed up consciously.

  Hurrying back to the outside of Dongshi, the aunts at the chicken and duck stalls were packing up and going home. Qin Yu hurriedly stepped forward to stop them, panting and saying: "We want to buy, aunt is waiting for us to pick".

  The ladies thought that there was no business, but they were stopped unexpectedly. They stopped their movements one by one and started to greet them.

  "Brother, do you want chickens or ducks?"

  "Both of them." Lu Xuesong answered, picking them up from an aunt as he spoke.

  It's a big deal!

  The other people also shouted. Qiao Suiman saw that not many of their chickens and ducks were left. Most of them were picked out during the day, and she and Lu Dongqing went to another aunt to pick them up.

  Chickens and ducks are not as easy to feed in winter as they are in spring. You have to choose them carefully to avoid spending money on sick ones, which would be an injustice.

  When the stall owner saw several of them choosing, he knew they knew the goods. He kept saying that they had been raising chickens and ducks for decades, and Miao'er would have no problem, so they could feel free to choose.

  Qiao Suiman was not affected by these words. Everyone said that he was an expert, but even an expert would stumble, so he had to see it for himself before he could rest assured.

  Qiao Suiman looked at all the stall owners' seedlings, excluding those that were obviously wilted and in poor spirits, as well as those with injuries and blood stains on their bodies, and selected a total of seven chicken seedlings and eight duck seedlings.

  "Mom, I picked these out, what do you think?" Qiao Suiman put the picked ones into another basket. With the stall owner's approval, he moved to Miao Lianhua and let her make a decision.

  Miao Lianhua picked up each one and touched it, then nodded affirmatively: "Okay."

  After receiving affirmation, Qiao Sui raised the corners of her mouth and slightly raised her chin towards Lu Dongqing, as if she was waiting for praise.

  "Awesome."

 Lu Dongqing touched his head and said with a low smile.

  Qiao Suiman clapped her hands, her eyes were smiling and she was in a good mood.

  "You just got married, right?" the stall owner asked with a smile.

  Seeing Lu Dongqing nod, the aunt had a serious expression, no wonder she was so sticky.

  Several people were good at picking, and in the end, a total of 24 chickens and 27 ducks were picked from these stalls. After discussion, it was decided that Lu Xuesong would have ten each, and Qin Yu and Qiao Ruifeng would buy the rest.

  The newly built chicken and duck pens built by the Lu family are not big enough to support too many. Ten of them are already enough to support the sky. It won't be too late to build a few more and buy them later.

  After paying the money, Lu Xuesong asked for a basket and straw from the stall. Lu Xuesong put the chickens and ducks on the cart and wrapped a cloth towel around the basket to avoid freezing them.