Extra 25

Miao Lianhua met her two elder brothers. Qiao Suiman and Tang Guoer called for someone and looked at each other in silence. Finally, it was Lu Dongqing who started the conversation and talked about their days in Shuiqing Town in the past few years, and then they gradually started talking.

  They hadn't seen each other for several years, and they had knots in their hearts. The two uncles felt sorry for each other. When they heard that their lives were getting better now, their eyes turned red and they kept saying good to each other.

  After reminiscing about old times, Miao Lianhua saw that their family's situation was not good and they could barely afford food and clothing.

  Several nephews and older grandnephews were all working in the town. The younger brother and sister-in-law were left in the family farming area, so they did not eat with them. They left some rice and noodles as if they were in charge of their meals for two days that year. repayment.

  Miao Lianhua's mood improved. Her two brothers were more than ten years older than her. She had rarely been at home as long as she could remember, but they were still siblings with the same father and mother, so they still had contact.

  Now we have reported that they are safe, and we can live together as relatives from now on. Shuiqing Town and Yunliu Town are so far away, I am afraid we will only see them once in a few years.

  Driving away from the village on the outskirts and arriving at the prosperous part of the town, Qiao Suiman walked slowly with her glutinous rice balls in her arms. This place was different from Shuiqing Town. The people coming and going were more unrestrained. You could see people serving wine and eating meat in big bowls everywhere on the road. people.

  "No wonder Songzi and eldest brother drink so well." Tang Guoer opened his eyes wide and said in surprise.

  "Further north is the original Beifucheng. People there are even more proficient at drinking wine. They drink directly from jars."

  Miao Lianhua smiled and said, "With naan bread and meat and potatoes, there are people playing guessing games everywhere."

  There were many people on the road, so it was inconvenient to lead a donkey cart. Lu Dongqing found an inn and asked for the price. Unlike Fucheng, it only cost 85 cents a night. He also asked for two rooms and handed the donkey cart to the waiter for the money. He and Lu Xuesong were still carrying the valuable things.

  The grassland near the original Beifucheng was vast and continuous, as were several nearby towns, so there were many mutton shops on the road.

  They entered a mutton noodle restaurant. It happened to be a bit cold at night because of the strong wind. After eating the mutton soup, they warmed up a lot.

  Each person ordered a bowl of mutton soup, four more naan breads, and a bowl of shredded pork porridge for the rice dumplings. They sat down and started eating.

  Mutton has a strong smell, but somehow this shop makes it so that there is no smell of mutton at all.

  The mutton and haggis are packed with meat, extremely fresh, and mixed with the spiciness of pepper. After a few bites, your whole body will be warmed up.

  The glutinous rice porridge is made from pork shreds. I was specifically told to break the shredded pork into small pieces. It is delicious without adding any other condiments.

  Lu Dongqing ate very quickly. He ate a naan pancake and finished the mutton soup quickly. He took the small glutinous rice balls from Qiao Suiman's hand and fed him porridge.