9

Lu Dongqing used to learn the craft from a strict bamboo craftsman, and he didn't talk much. His father was in poor health, and he had to make plans for the family's livelihood early on. There were many things on his mind, and he usually didn't like to joke, and he was tall. Cold and tough, people who didn't know him well in the village were afraid of him before.

  Some Shuang'er girls, perhaps because of his fierce appearance, dare not say a word to him, let alone talk to him, and his mother is very worried about this.

  When he met Qiao Suiman in the past two days, he found that this person seemed to be afraid of him, but he didn't seem to be so afraid of him. He felt a little surprised, so he said a few more words: "The price of Huichun Hall in Zhenbei is reasonable, but it's in the north. It's far away, so you have to walk an extra two-quarters of an hour. If you go there and sell it, you can get more money." He usually sells medicinal materials there, and he became familiar with one of the waiters there.

  But Qiao Suiman went there alone, and if he met other less sincere clerks, he might not be able to get a good deal. Lu Dongqing thought for a while, it would be better to sell them together as he said, which would also save the money. Walk so much more.

  It's just that since Qiao Suiman knew that Laichun/the drug store was trying to trick him, he didn't know if he had changed his mind and wanted to go to another drug store to sell by himself. Lu Dongqing thought about it in his mind and said smoothly, "I have an acquaintance at Huichun Hall. , if you believe me, you can give it all to me, and we will split the money from the sale. If you plan to go by yourself, it is fine, after all, it will be half for each person, so you will not suffer any loss. "

  Hearing what he said, Qiao Suiman felt relieved. It seemed that he had seen the right person. This person was indeed knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He would not bully others based on his youth and strength, unlike those men who bullied him.

  When I go to the market, I can't get away from selling drinks. My eldest brother has to go to work at the dock early, and it's not easy to drag Uncle Ping away. If Lu Dongqing is willing to help take him to the medicine store, it is indeed the best way. It's just that he can't interact with him more in the village, otherwise others will make nonsense. He doesn't care about himself, and he will be talked about a lot, but he can't hurt others.

"Then, it's still troublesome for you to take them to the Huichun Hall. The sun is strong these days, and it can be dried in two days. I will ask my brother to send it to you before the fifteenth. You can give him the money for the sale. Do you think it's okay? ?" This is the most suitable solution that Qiao Suiman can think of at the moment. His brother has always had a good relationship with the people in the village. He will help any family that needs help, and others will not think too much about it if he is asked to go.

  Lu Dongqing didn't know what the person opposite was thinking, so he just thought it was to avoid suspicion and agreed without much thought.

  ——

  The two of them didn't say anything more, and just immersed themselves in picking bamboo fungus. Qiao Suiman put them into the bamboo basket one by one, as if they saw them turning into copper plates one after another, and their movements became faster and faster.

  One, two, three, Qiao Sui counted while picking. Finally, when he finished picking, there were eighty-four in the area where he picked. He couldn't suppress the smile on his face. This was very important to him. To be honest, it was an unexpected surprise.

  Heijin followed him, also looking excited, running around him, but cleverly avoiding the place where the bamboo fungus grew.

  Over there, Lu Dongqing also finished picking the remaining bamboo fungus nearby. He didn't count how many there were, but it looked like a lot now. When dried, it didn't weigh much. Fortunately, the price was high, and a kilogram could be sold for at least four coins.