48

October 18th is an auspicious day. The sky is clear and the air is clear, and the wind is gentle and gentle, making it a good time to get married.

  Qiao Suiman was picked up from bed by Qin Yu early in the morning and was drowsy and yawning at the moment.

  "Brother Qin Yu." Qiao Suiman rubbed her eyes, her voice soft.

  Qin Yu smiled slightly, his tone mixed with joy, "Go and eat the noodles quickly, we won't have time to eat later."

  "Good."

  With his stomach growling, Qiao Suiman washed up quickly and sat at the table, taking small bites.

  To others, it is just ordinary noodles, but to him, he rarely has the opportunity to eat exquisite noodles.

  He stirred and found two poached eggs lying underneath. They were fried to a golden yellow color and smelled of oil. His eyes instantly lit up.

  "Brother Qin Yu, you eat one too."

  Qiao Suiman picked up a poached egg with one hand and held a bowl underneath with the other hand to prevent the soup from dripping to the ground.

  "I've eaten. I fried five eggs this morning. Your eldest brother also ate it, even the black gold." The smile on Qin Yu's face never stopped, and he waved his hand to let Qiao Suiman eat slowly. Then make Qiao Suiman's bed.

  After hearing what Qin Yu said, Qiao Suiman didn't try to persuade him and started eating happily.

  "Is Xuesheng arriving soon?" Qiao Suiman asked.

  "It should be that your eldest brother is cleaning up the yard. The door is not closed. When he arrives, he comes directly to the room."

  "Um."

  After eating the noodles, Qiao Suiman used wicker to clean his teeth again, just when Chen Xuesheng arrived.

  "Xuesheng!" Qiao Suiman stood up and greeted him. The two hadn't seen each other for a long time. After Chen Xuesheng got married, they only saw each other once when they returned home.

  "Hey, did you just finish eating?" Chen Xuesheng sat down.

  "Well, have you eaten? There is still something in the pot." Qin Yu said.

  "Eat, eat, my mother-in-law knew I was going out today, so she steamed the buns early in the morning."

  Chen Xuesheng's eyebrows were curved, and his whole person exuded a sweet aura.

  Qiao Suiman felt that Chen Xuesheng was different from before, but he couldn't tell what was different. Just like a flower that was already blooming, it became more beautiful and attractive after being moistened by rain.

  "Xue Sheng, you look better than before." Qiao Suiman praised sincerely, thinking that he must be living well in the Wang family.

  Qin Yu couldn't help but laugh, and joked: "That's right. If you get married, someone will take care of you. Wouldn't it look good?"

  "Brother Qin Yu!"

  Chen Xuesheng's face immediately turned red, he stamped his feet and said, "You're laughing at me again."

  "What a joke, it's too late to be happy for you!"

  Qin Yu looked around Qiao Suiman's room. The trousseau had been put into the camphor wood box, the words "Double Happiness" had been pasted on the door and the bed. The red wedding dress was placed neatly on the bed, just waiting to be changed into after taking a shower.