Extra 5

After becoming pregnant, except for having a better appetite, Qiao Suiman didn't feel anything unusual about herself. She still got up early every day to make milk tea and fragrant drinks. Lu Dongqing took over more work, and sometimes he didn't even need to burn firewood.

  After the milk tea and fragrant drinks were ready, Qiao Suiman sat behind the cash register, collecting and counting money. He was so busy that he even took the time to visit Lu Dongqing's shop.

  Lu Dongqing has cleared the previous backlog of orders, and now he doesn't take many orders. It can ensure that he makes money without being too busy. In short, he has time to talk and hang out with Qiao Suiman.

  After the new year, the children in the town had lucky money in their hands, so they went to the sweet drink shop to buy milk tea, chasing each other in the shop.

  Mr. He had a child. When he came back after the New Year, he guessed the way Lu Dongqing was cautious towards Qiao Suiman and Qiao Suiman's slightly rounded waist, so he kept watching the children to prevent them from rushing to the cash box.

  The work in the store is not easy, and I often have to work all day long until the evening when I arrive early in the morning. However, the owner is kind, and he will not be left out of the meat or vegetables for lunch. Sometimes he will be asked to take some home when he makes too much, which is better than before. The place to work was much better, so he kept working diligently.

  He knew that Qiao Suiman wanted to recruit another person. Shopkeepers Qiao and Shopkeeper Lu didn't avoid him when they talked about this. Of course, he also knew that it was because he would not be able to spare so much time as he got older and gave birth to a child. I have been making Yinzi milk tea, so I thought it would be better to find someone as soon as possible and get started.

  Since he started working at the fragrant drink shop, some neighbors knew that there were many benefits here and asked around to see if they were hiring. However, they came for the benefits and he did not dare to recommend it to Qiao Suiman.

  Shopkeepers Qiao and Shopkeeper Lu got together to discuss something again. When they were happy, Qiao Suiman covered her mouth and laughed, and Mr. He also lowered his head and smiled. The couple had a good relationship and were well-known in this street. He I'm happy to see it.

  Qiao Suiman smiled as he listened to Lu Dongqing's interesting stories about the guests. He casually took a dried red date and put it into his mouth to chew. The sweet taste made him feel better.

  Two more regular customers came, and they immediately said that someone in the East Market had also made this milk tea, but the taste couldn't be compared with the one at Qiaoji Xiangyin Shop. It had a fishy smell, but the tea aroma was not enough. Just drink it after two sips. I'm so tired of it, it's the same price as what they sell it for.

  Qiao Suiman knew about this a few days ago. After the New Year, a customer told them that He Fulang was still worried, so he secretly bought one himself. After trying the taste, he felt relieved, as long as the customer's tongue was fine. , I will never patronize that store again.

  It was only after that day that he realized the reason why Shopkeeper Qiao was not in a hurry. With this skill in hand, there was no need to worry about others learning it, and besides, others could not learn it well.

  But because of this, Qiao Suiman had a headache for a few days about hiring people. If he wanted someone to take over the production of fragrant drinks and milk tea, he would have to do it himself, otherwise it would be very time-consuming to start from scratch.