Extra 29

"Mom, let's go then."

  Qiao Suiman glanced at the children who were having fun and said to Miao Lianhua.

  Before Miao Lianhua opened her mouth, Tang Guoer smiled and said, "Brother Qiao, go ahead, don't worry, I'm good at coaxing them."

  "Sure, then I'll take care of the kids for a few days." Qiao Suiman said with a smile.

  Tang Yuan wiped the dirt off his hands and said, "Emma, ​​I will watch over my brothers."

  "Ahem," Qiao Suiman lowered his head unnaturally and touched Tangyuan's little head, "Then Daddy Amu is leaving. Remember to let the little walnut eat more and don't let the little lotus root catch the chicken droppings."

  "I know Eminem."

  Tang Yuan'er patted her chest with her little hand, "Wrap it around me."

  Miao Lianhua knelt down and picked up her eldest grandson, and said cheerfully: "We Yuan Feng are now a little grown-up, and he is very powerful."

  The children behind rushed forward and shouted: "Grandma, I want to hug you too!"

  Seeing that the children were having fun, Lu Dongqing and Qiao Suiman left the house.

  There is still some time before the Chinese New Year, and the shop was closed early this year. As soon as the Tangyuan Private School started to have a holiday, they packed up their things and returned to Xiahe Village.

  The children often returned to the village and were no strangers to it. Therefore, when Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing said they would go back to the town for a few days and asked them to stay in the village, they did not bother to go back together.

  You will get tired of living in the town for a long time, unlike in the village where there are many children to play with.

  After Tang Guoer gave birth to a son, Lu Xuesong asked Hua Yun to take care of him at home.

  In the past few years, I have made a lot of money raising chickens, ducks and sheep. After I bought three acres of land in a neighboring village, I hired long-term workers. After that, I raised a few more pigs. There was a lot more work, but with the help of long-term workers, Tang Guo'er and Miao Lianhua are still much more relaxed, and most of the time they only have to take care of the children.

  Most of the time there is only one child in the house, but now all three are back, and brothers Tuanzi and Gaoer often come to play, making it very lively.

  In the past few years, Qin Yu gave birth to a daughter and a boy. When they were still young, they rarely took them out to play. When Tuanzi and Gaoer got older, they often ran around. Knowing that they were in the west of the village, Qin Yu didn't pay much attention to them.

  The children of both families are very familiar with each other. On weekdays, either you come to my house or I go to yours. Everyone is used to it.

  After silently closing the courtyard door, Qiao Suiman dared to laugh out loud. They didn't plan to drive a donkey cart back to Fucheng this time. They started from the town dock and took the water route instead. It only took an hour to get to Fucheng.

  Wearing only close-fitting clothing, the two of them walked briskly and took advantage of the sunny weather to leisurely walk to the pier.

  Going against the current from the town to Fucheng costs 80 yuan per person, but it is much more convenient to go with the river back and only costs 60 yuan.