66

The hot aroma of fruit tea gave Qiao Sui confidence. He hadn't decided what to call this drink yet, so he thought since it was made for a restaurant, he might as well save it for later and let Manager Fang name it.

  Qiao Suiman looked around again at the fruits on the table, many of which he had never seen before. After thinking about it, he picked up the familiar papaya, peeled it, washed it, cut it into small pieces, put it on a wooden plate, and said to Lu Dongqing, "This needs to be mashed into a puree."

  Lu Dongqing responded immediately: "Yes, I'll come. I'll be fine soon."

  After saying that, he picked up the clean wooden stick next to him and pounded it bit by bit. The papaya was hard. It would have been difficult for Qiao Suiman to pound it. He was very happy to help her husband.

  While Lu Dongqing was pounding the papaya puree, Qiao Suiman was not idle either. He grabbed another handful of tea leaves, mixed in a small handful of dried osmanthus, and placed it on the porcelain tiles over low heat to slowly bake. After a while, the aroma of tea and osmanthus was baked. Once the flavor is out, transfer it to an empty porcelain bowl on the side, add boiling water to brew, and add two sugars, and the fragrant osmanthus tea drink is ready.

  This is the same method as the camellia drink and osmanthus drink he sold at the stall before, so it is quick to make. After filtering out the tea residue and osmanthus residue, Lu Dongqing also finished pounding the two papaya pulps.

  Qiao Suiman smiled and rolled her eyes: "Just right."

  Lu Dongqing was equally happy. He liked Qiao Suiman's expression when making yinzi. He was serious and focused, and his mouth would be slightly pursed, but his movements were neat and crisp. Usually when I was helping him at Qiao's house, I was often fascinated by his appearance, and was even laughed at by Qiao Ruifeng.

  Just make a joke. If your husband is good-looking and capable, it doesn't hurt to be teased.

  "Is this papaya thirsty water?" Lu Dongqing asked.

  "Yes, I have only seen others sell it before, but I have never done it myself." Qiao Suiman replied.

  There are no papayas at home or in the mountains, and I have no chance to try them. Buying them from a fruit farmer alone is too expensive and not worth it, so I have never done it.

  Speaking of which, he has only made green plum and peach thirsty water. Now that he has the opportunity to try something else, he will naturally seize the opportunity.

  He poured the papaya puree into the pot and simmered it slowly over low heat. During this period, he ordered Lu Dongqing to wash the bayberries again and pound out the juice, preparing to make another thirsty water.

  Although I told the steward that I was talking about three kinds of drinks, it's not even half an hour yet, so I can do more if I can, and don't make people think that he was invited in vain.

  While simmering papaya jam, Qiao Suiman washed the mung beans and put them into a casserole, poured half a pot of water into them, and started cooking them on the other side of the stove over high heat.

  When the papaya sauce was boiling, the bean water was also boiling. He quickly took out a few sticks of firewood, turned to a low fire and continued to simmer.

  The jam was put into the jar, Qiao Suiman poured water into the small pot, cleaned the small pot, poured the bayberry water that Lu Dongqing had packed away and had removed the kernels into the pot, and did not forget to praise Xingyanyan: "Fortunately you are here, save the money." A lot of effort goes into it."