3

Qiao Ruifeng and Qin Yu looked at each other and saw the anger rising in each other's eyes.

  Qin Yu was furious, slammed the table with his right hand, stood up and pointed at Lin Xiuhua and cursed angrily: "Bah, you are shameless, your nephew is a bad gambler, he just idles around all day and doesn't do anything serious. You are drunk and beating people like crazy at home. We respect you as our elder, but you, you have the nerve to mention this marriage, you are a black-hearted person, and you want to drag us, Xiaoman, into a pit of fire."

  The Qiao family members didn't offer her up nicely and were stared at with fear, which made Lin Xiuhua feel unhappy. Now that she was being pointed at her nose and scolded, and even her mother-in-law was scolded, the fire in her heart suddenly ignited. She stood up and swatted away the hand Qin Yu pointed at her, and said loudly: "You little whore, how dare you scold me? Just have some fun with me kissing you, the bitch who was sold is worthy of telling me what to do and give you face, right?" After saying that, he raised his hand and slapped Qin Yu in the face.

  Qin Yu's legs and feet had been uncomfortable these days, and his movements were restricted. He couldn't dodge for a moment, and saw the slap was about to hit his face.

  Xili stretched out a hand, Qiao Ruifeng stood up, grabbed Lin Xiuhua's arm, and threw it aside hard.

  Qiao Ruifeng's hand was so strong that Lin Xiuhua was dragged and staggered, the table was knocked out of place, and the stool was knocked away, making a clanging sound.

  Qiao Ruifeng's face was gloomy, his eyes seemed to be bursting with fire, and he said in a cold voice: "This is the Qiao family, you have to look at the place, your good marriage, our family doesn't dare to reach for it." Then he sneered, "Humph, I You don't need to worry about your brother's marriage."

  Qiao Suiman's room was not far away and she spoke loudly, so he could naturally hear her. He frowned, opened the door and walked out, standing next to Qin Yu with a worried look on his face. Qin Yu's knee was injured and the pain was severe when it rained. It had rained so many days in a row recently that he couldn't sleep well at night, and now he was angry again.

  Qiao Suiman looked at Lin Xiuhua with anger and impatience in her eyes. She was really fed up with this person.

  Lin Xiuhua's dirty mouth was still cursing. When she saw Qiao Suiman coming out, she scolded even more: "Sangmenxing, he looks like a fox, and he was born into the Ke family." In the middle of cursing, he spat on the ground. "You're still picky. If someone wants to marry you, you can't wait to marry him. Bah, I see you rejected this marriage. Who else is willing to marry you in the future? Wait until you marry a widower."

  "Old shrew, your conscience has been eaten by dogs, and your foul mouth has eaten shit. We don't know how much gossip you have spread," Qiao Ruifeng said angrily, "You still dare to make trouble and think that we are easy to bully, right?"

  "Damn you, you are so broke that you haven't agreed to get married yet. What's wrong with my nephew? If it weren't for his old age, you would think that my natal family is interested in your Qiao family. Wild boars can't eat fine chaff. They will spend their whole lives. Poor life!"

  Lin Xiuhua's scolding was still not enough. She picked up the bowl on the table and threw it at Qiao Ruifeng's head. Qiao Ruifeng was not paying attention for a moment and hit his forehead. The bowl fell to the ground and shattered. There was blood oozing out from his forehead.

  "Ah!" Qin Yu cried out and leaned forward to look at the wound on Qiao Ruifeng's head. The blood was still flowing. Qin Yu subconsciously raised his hand to wipe it with his sleeve, but Qiao Ruifeng stopped him.