44

Flower Street was crowded with people, and you would be bumped into if you were not careful. Suddenly a girl ran past Qiao Suiman, knocking him staggering and throwing him forward. Fortunately, Lu Dongqing helped him in time.

  Lu Dongqing's arm was tightly grasped, and he did not remove it until he was completely steady. The heat in the palm seemed to penetrate into his body through his clothes, warming his heart.

  The two walked to the river tacitly, their hands touching from time to time. Suddenly, Qiao Suiman's hand was held. He looked sideways, and the intertwined hands were hidden under his sleeves. It was a unique secret between the two of them. .

  The corners of Qiao Suiman's mouth raised a small arc, and her fingers spread out. Lu Dongqing immediately reacted and opened his hands to interlock their fingers. He also shook it slightly, showing a small arc on his clothes.

  The two of them let go until they reached the river. This river did not belong to the Qinglong River. To put it bluntly, it was just a small ditch in the town, but it was close to Qiqiao City, and lanterns had been placed here all year round.

  Qiao Suiman took out the fire sticks and lit the lanterns. He only used these when he came home, so he was careful and focused when lighting them, which made Lu Dongqing chuckle.

  "Why are you laughing!" Qiao Suiman said angrily.

  Lu Dongqing's face suddenly changed and he looked serious. He looked quite like that, "Not smiling."

  "Puch." Now it was Qiao Suiman's turn to be unable to hold back any longer.

  After both lanterns were lit, Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing each held one and floated on the river with the current. Qiao Suiman held it in front of his chest, closing his eyes and meditating silently.

  Lu Dongqing did not interrupt him and watched quietly from the side, feeling that he had never been happier or more satisfied than he was now.

  After setting off the lanterns, they walked some distance along the river. It was almost time for the second wave of fireworks to be set off. Lu Dongqing remembered that there was a big tree nearby. There were fewer people there and the angle for watching the fireworks was good, so she and Qiao Sui Man said: "Let's go to watch the fireworks under the big tree. There are fewer people there."

  No getting knocked around.

  "good."

  It was still early before the time agreed with Qiao Ruifeng and Qin Yu. The two of them walked around the Flower Street from the river to the lower reaches of the river and to a big tree. They quietly leaned against the trunk of the tree and looked at the place where the fireworks were set off.

  The evening breeze blew gently, carrying a trace of indescribable emotions. No one broke the atmosphere. It was beautiful enough without speaking.

  Fireworks rose high in the distance, exploding in the air with a "bang" sound, and the light spread in all directions, shining on people like they were coated with light.

  I don't know when, Qiao Suiman's eyes moved to Lu Dongqing, watching him approach step by step, the affection in his eyes was surging, and his eyes were deep, as if he wanted to suck him in.

  He should have stepped back, but for some reason, his steps seemed to be frozen in place, and he froze. His eyes were blinking uncontrollably, and his eyelashes were flicking up and down, as if they were trembling.

  But Lu Dongqing felt those wing-like eyelashes sweeping over his heart, his Adam's apple rolled involuntarily, and he moved forward a little closer.