5

"Ms. Lin is really full of nonsense. If you come to our house to cause trouble, we will bully you."

  Qiao Ruifeng raised his finger and pointed at the wound on his forehead, then turned to Uncle Wang and said in a deep voice: "Uncle Wang, I think I have never offended your family. I don't know why I asked Aunt Lin to humiliate my Qiao family like this! Although my family is a single person, although we are thin, we are not someone to be bullied!"

  Wang Qing glanced at Lin Xiuhua. He also knew his mother-in-law's ability to cause trouble, but being scolded in front of so many villagers made him feel that he had been humiliated. So he cleared his throat and frowned and said, "Boss Rui, what are you saying? Why, she is your elder, is she so repulsive to you?"

  "If we don't drive her back, are we going to let her beat and scold us? We can't afford such an elder!"

  Qin Yu expected that Wang Qing would say this. Wang Qing is a small-minded person who always bullies the weak and fears the strong. Now he can only take advantage of an elder. "They are not the elders in my family, and we have to tolerate it! If everyone says that, then do we young people still have a way to survive?"

  "You!" Wang Qing was choked.

  Wang Ming'er said, "Ruifeng, you said that we don't know what happened, and we can't let you scold us. Why did my mother come to your house to cause trouble?"

  Qiao Ruifeng sneered and said, "It's better to ask your mother to talk it over, so as not to think that I'm adding insult to injury."

  Then he glanced at Lin Xiuhua with disdain, "Why are you silent now?"

  "Bah, you little conscienceless bastard, I'm playing matchmaker for you, but you don't appreciate it and you still dare to scold me!" Lin Xiuhua put her hands on her hips and shouted again.

  Several people in the Wang family were confused. The only person in the Qiao family who could talk about marriage now was Qiao Suiman, the twin son, and it was definitely not Qiao Chengfu, the drunkard who lost his wife.

  But if a man from any family wants to marry him, it's not his turn to ask the Qiao family. There is a girl in his own family.

  Li Yue had a gut feeling that there must be something fishy going on here, so she said in a pretentious manner: "Brother Yu, since I'm helping your family arrange marriage, why aren't you happy? Brother Man is almost seventeen, so he's too old. "

  "Hmph, we don't dare to get involved in this family relationship, and we will be humiliated for no reason!" Qin Yu said coldly.

  "Hey, Brother Yu, you've only been quarreling all the time. Why didn't you mention any marriage? You're so angry."

  "No, I've been looking all the way, but I still don't know which one I'm talking about. Brother Man is now old enough, so it's almost time to settle down."

  "That's right, tell us which marriage Lin Xiuhua mentioned. I have never seen her propose marriage to anyone in decades. Is it possible that she wants to steal Matchmaker Luo's business?"

  Laughter could be heard from the crowd. Matchmaker Luo was a matchmaker in their village who specialized in making house-to-house arrangements for people. She was fast-moving and well-versed in the ways of making betrothal gifts and dowries, so everyone in the village asked her to be a matchmaker.

  "Bah! This shameless old guy didn't even take any gifts, but he kept asking us to sell our brother."

  Qin Yu paused, as if he felt extremely shameless, and said sadly: "This old guy actually wants to tell Xiaoman to her natal nephew who killed a thousand people!"