41

Luo Hongmei, who lives in the middle of Xiahe Village, got up early today. After washing her face, she applied a thick layer of powder. She pressed her mouth on the red paper again and again. She looked at the basin and looked at it. She felt that nothing was wrong and touched her mouth. There was a big mole on his face. He was in a good mood and picked up a piece of red bean cake on the table and tasted it bit by bit.

  "Grandma, I want to eat too, I want it too." The little boy pulled at her dress and looked at the pastry in her hand.

  "You little glutton," Luo Hongmei cursed lightly, but still broke off a piece, "Eat it, don't tell your parents."

  The child who had eaten the cake licked his fingers and said, "I understand, grandma."

  "This Lu family is really good at doing things. They bring more sweet cakes than other families," Luo Hongmei patted the child and then said, "Go find your parents, I'm going out."

  The boy blinked his eyes, "Grandma is going to propose marriage again. Is there something to eat again?"

  He was too young to understand anything else. He only knew that grandma wanted to kiss her when she went out, so she would take him to someone else's house for dinner soon.

 "You, you just want to eat."

  Luo Hongmei patted the child's butt and said, "Go ahead."

  After saying that, he didn't care about him anymore, straightened his collar and went out.

  She walked to the west of Bian Village and sighed, who would have thought last year that she would marry these two families. One family was a family who had just fled from other places, and the other family had a drunkard who was holding them back.

  With such a family background, it's not that she looks down on them, everyone in the village says so. Who would have thought that in less than a year, those who make bamboo art and those who sell drinks will suddenly become richer. Before the people in the village can react, these two families have become richer. Feel better.

  Seeing the built houses surrounded by bamboo fences in the west of the village from a distance, Luo Hongmei was surprised. She no longer thought about what was there and what was not. Since she had been entrusted by others, she had to do things well.

  The door of the Lu Family Courtyard was not closed. Lu Dongqing and Miao Lianhua were waiting in the front yard. On the table was a bedding goose tied with red cloth. Seeing Luo Hongmei coming, he stood up quickly, bent down and saluted, "Aunt Luo ."

  This person who has read books is really different. Luo Hongmei was flattered and quickly helped Lu Dongqing up, saying repeatedly: "Oh, oh, oh, look at you, a young man, why do you do this?"

  Lu Dongqing stood up straight and said nothing more. Miao Lianhua answered from the side: "Sister Luo, you are a matchmaker and you deserve this gift. There are many things for you to worry about later."

  "It's natural to take the trouble," Luo Hongmei smiled so much that wrinkles appeared on her face after receiving such great respect, "I'm sure it will be done properly for you!"

  "Thank you very much. This is Beiyan. There are also two bags of cakes. Please bring them with you," Miao Lianhua said.

  It's not a marriage proposal yet. Miao Lianhua inquired about the customs in Shuiqing Town, and only one wild goose is needed. When someone accepts it, it means that they intend to get married, and they go to the Taoist temple to calculate their birthdays and horoscopes. If they are compatible, they ask someone to write a letter of engagement and bring the remaining goose and the bride price to the door. This is the formal proposal of marriage.