88

After leaving the town, there were all dirt roads. The donkey cart was driving on the village road, and Qiao Suiman's body was bumping up and down with the undulating stones. He found it amusing, and when he saw a depression in front of him, he braced himself for the next bump.

  Having a donkey cart is really different. It used to take nearly an hour to pull a cart home from Dongshi, but now you can see the entrance of Xiahe Village in the distance in less than half an hour.

  Spring has begun, and the fields are busy. When we entered the village, many people on the road were shocked to see them driving the donkey cart back.

  An aunt asked: "Brother Man, boy Lu, you all bought donkeys!"

  Darling, how much do you have to earn?

  The uncle next to him asked: "How much does this donkey cost?"

  Qiao Suiman talked to them with a smile and hurried to buy meat to go home. Without staying on the road for too long, Lu Dongqing drove away again, leaving the villagers behind to marvel.

  "I don't even dare to admit it. This is really a man. He looks like a completely different person."

  "It's only been a little over a month, and I've already bought a donkey cart. How much money does the shop make?" asked the aunt who spoke before.

  "You didn't go there that day and didn't see those guests. Drinks costing ten cents were poured out in tubes, as if they were free of charge. I was only willing to drink three cents." The person who replied was the person who came with him at the time. The aunt who joins in the fun in town.

  "I thought you were bluffing me. How could I have imagined that you could actually make so much money!"

  "No matter what they do to fool you, they have to be good at their craftsmanship, and the customers will praise them after drinking, otherwise it would be so easy to make money."

  "Why didn't we think of it before? Such a huge piece of meat just leaked out like this."

  "You shameless person, didn't you say before that your life is in danger if you are full of people? Now you think it's too late." The woman teased.

  "I'm just talking, just talking. Don't talk about it everywhere."

  West of the village.

  Before reaching the door, Qiao Suiman shouted: "Mom, pine nuts!"

  "Hey!" Miao Lianhua's surprised voice came from inside.

  "I'm back, I'm back. Mom misses you so much. Come in quickly, Brother Yu is here too!"

  Miao Lianhua walked out of the courtyard and was stunned when she saw the donkey cart. Qin Yu who came out behind her was also stunned. They both said in unison: "Did you buy a donkey cart? When did you buy it?"

  "Mom! Brother Qin Yu!"

  Qiao Suiman jumped out of the car, took the bamboo basket in the car and two pieces of meat and a pack of tube bones that she had just bought at Wang's house, and said excitedly: "I bought it on the fifth day of the lunar month. It is very obedient and is called a good boy."

  "Good boy." Qin Yu thought for a moment and said with a smile, "You are the only one who has given the donkey a name. Be obedient and save a lot of trouble."

  The group of people entered the house. Lu Dongqing took off the cart, pulled the eldest son to the backyard, tied him in front of a wooden stake, and then returned to the front room.