Extra 22

After the Dragon Boat Festival, Huang Shuang and Tang Xiao were very satisfied with Lu Xuesong.

  Many people in Hedong Village envied them. They had failed to get married twice before, but in the end they were able to find such a good in-law. With Lu Xuesong's physique, Tang Guoer would definitely not be bullied in the future.

  Lu Xuesong runs to Hedong Village once every ten and a half days. They don't avoid others now. Huang Shuang and Tang Xiao have agreed to it anyway. If others see it, they can see it.

  The hairpin that Tang Guoer made today was carved for him by Lu Xuesong. He also learned a little from the old bamboo craftsman. Although it was not as exquisite as Lu Dongqing's, it was not bad. Tang Guoer liked it very much.

  "Guo'er, are these papayas enough?" Aunt Fang from the village asked.

  Tang Guoer looked at it carefully and replied: "That's enough, thirty pounds, right? Madam, it's ninety coins in total, please wait a moment."

  After Tang Guoer finished speaking, she went back to the house and took out her money bag, counted out ninety cents, cut a piece of thread and strung it before handing it to Aunt Fang.

  "Hey, good."

  Aunt Fang looked happy. Everyone in the village knew that Tang Guoer was harvesting fruits in the village. They used to harvest citrus and persimmons, and now they are harvesting papayas in September. Even Boss Tang's sheep farm business has his contribution. Everyone is I want him to set up a matchmaking relationship.

  "Auntie, I will send another thirty pounds in eight days. It must be in good condition." Tang Guoer said with a smile.

  "That's for sure. If it's not sweet or delicious, just come to me!" Aunt Fang assured her.

  There are many people growing fruit trees in the village. The Tang family has planted ringo and persimmons themselves, but these can only bear fruit for two or three months. The peach trees at Brother Qiao's house can bear fruit from May to early August, and they can bear fruit at other times. You have to look for other fruits.

  There were sweet oranges and mulberries in March and April. After asking around in the village for a long time and discussing with Qiao Suiman, he finally decided to buy papayas and carambolas from the villagers from August to October. After these two were out of season, he went to Ringo and it's time for the persimmon harvest.

Many people have planted papaya and carambola trees at home. Tang Guoer's prices are cheaper than those at the market, but they save him the fatigue of walking, so many people still come to him. He thought about it for a few days before deciding to collect papayas from the Fang family and star fruits from a clan member of the Tang family.

  Although some people are unhappy, they dare not speak out. The Fang family was in a more difficult situation. They were all old and weak. The Tang family were their own relatives, and they had reasons for speaking out, so this matter was handled smoothly.

  He was busy every day, and he was not the only one to take care of the fruit trees at home, so he only got a small share of the money from selling ringo and persimmons, and the rest was kept by his parents. But before, he made more money by going to the mountains to pick mulberries, and until After the New Year, he had saved several taels of silver.

  Tang Guoer counted the money in her hand again and continued to embroider shoes and clothes with a smile.

  Lu Xuesong had already sent the wedding dress fabric sample, and Miao Lianhua had embroidered a pattern of mandarin ducks playing in the water on it, which was very beautiful. The styles of the two wedding dresses were slightly different. After seeing them, Huang Shuang sighed repeatedly. If these were sold in the town, they could be sold for a lot of money, which shows the intentions of her mother-in-law.