85

The two people were in front of the notice wall near the county government office. Not only the two of them, but every time a notice was posted on the notice wall, there were many people watching. But when shopkeeper Liu saw them, contempt flashed in his eyes.

  "Tsk, this event comes at the right time, don't you think, Shopkeeper Xiao?" Liu Tianfu said in a feigned surprise.

  "No," Xiao Shun sneered, his eyes falling on their side, "I just want to show you what a real Xiangyinzi is. Don't be blinded by some country goods."

  Qiao Suiman narrowed his eyes slightly, knowing that they were laughing at him, but before he could speak, someone next to him retorted: "Why can't rural people make drinks if they are not from the countryside?"

  "You two grown men are too small-minded. You have been targeting others endlessly since just now."

  At this time, most of the people gathered here were people who had just finished eating at the flowing water table. Many people knew that they heard their quarrel. It was Liu Tianfu and Xiao Shun who started the trouble in the first place, and now they are slandering them in front of their faces, which is too much.

  The two people who spoke were just eating at the table next to each other. They also drank a drink. The drink tasted better than anything they had ever had before. They were also discussing how to buy it from a shop next time, but now they bumped into each other. Qiao Suiman couldn't help but reply to Liu Tianfu.

  "What do you know!"

  Xiao Shun said harshly: "What good things can a country boy make? What a fragrant drink, it makes people laugh when I tell you about it. Isn't it made from tea leaves? It's not precious tea leaves, and I don't know how to put it away." Something, it smells like burnt food. It's just as good as it gets, and it's all about opportunism. It's not an authentic Xiangyinzi at all. Now everyone is just trying to make it fresh. After a long time, who will remember it."

  Xiao Shun had a look of disgust on his face. He knew about Qiao Suiman when he set up a stall in Dongshi earlier. He always liked to say that the county magistrate drank from them and carved some bamboo tubes into them, just to fool people. However, although the stall's business is good, it sells few things and is not as good as his shop after all.

  After the weather got cold, the drinks in his shop were kept warm by the fire. Many customers liked the hot drinks, so business was getting better and better, but Qiao Suiman's drinks were becoming harder to sell.

Before they were happy for a long time, Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing came up with wooden barrels that could keep warm and provide a place for guests to rest. Business suddenly returned, and they even did business with Laifu Restaurant. When I think of this Xiao Shun, I get angry. In Dongshi, his drink shop is the largest. The restaurant manager somehow missed it and found a country boy to cooperate. Isn't this a slap in his face?

  But he didn't dare to offend the manager of the restaurant, so he could only put the blame on Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing.

  After the New Year, Liu Tianfu from Beide Road said that they bought a shop there. Xiao Shun originally thought it was a joke that someone who couldn't read a word opened a shop, and he might not even know it was sold.

  But they didn't expect that they visited many places on the streets and the business was so good after opening! Even many residents from Dongshi City went to Beide Road just for the Qiaoji Xiangyin sign and those fancy containers!

  There were even fewer customers in his shop, and Xiao Bian was even more dissatisfied with Qiao Suiman.

  Qiao Sui was not a soft persimmon. Hearing this, he snorted coldly, "You can't just say whether the food I make is good or not. If the customers like it and drink it happily, then it is good food. According to you, what you make is good food." Since it is good, there will definitely be more customers coming, so what are you worried about? You said that the guests were deceived, then the manager of the Liu family took the initiative to do business with me. It was the master of the Liu family who made the decision. I am not that capable of deceiving you. people!"