Extra 7

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but glare at Lu Dongqing. If the baby talks late, it's up to him!

  Lu Dongqing was stared at inexplicably, and he obviously thought of the reason, so he whispered: "It's up to you, I'm smart, I will definitely speak early."

  Only then did Qiao Suiman smile, lowering his head and looking at his belly tenderly.

  After Lu Xuesong came back, he took a bunch of candied haws and ate them with a smile. He also said to them: "I went to Laifu Restaurant today. Their business is really good. I had to buy a hundred eggs and duck eggs in one go. Fortunately, the Fang family and the Liu family I sent some over before, otherwise it wouldn't be enough."

  "The restaurant's business is good. Eggs can be used as toppings, and salted duck eggs can be used as side dishes. They are definitely indispensable." Qiao Suiman said that he had noticed it before when he was making drinks in the restaurant. Unexpectedly, he could also help connect the family to make toppings. Business.

  "Brother Qin Yu also gave away a lot of the vegetables and melons he grew. The ones that were not sold were sold out in a short while on the street. I made a lot of money." Lu Xuesong said with a smile.

  "That's good. I'll earn more before getting married. I'll be happy if I get married."

  "Yeah." Lu Xuesong chuckled. He was very happy that he would be able to see Tang Guoer in a few days.

  Due to the customs here, he hasn't gone to Hedong Village to look for Tang Guoer for a month, thinking carefully.

  Life at home is more comfortable than in the town. When I wake up, I touch eggs with Miao Lianhua. Qiao Suiman can't bend down now, so I just squat down and touch in one place. After touching a dozen or so, I feel satisfied and wash my hands, or Sweeping the floor or organizing things for the banquet, there is always no time to spare.

  The tenth day of April.

  Qiao Suiman started working with him early in the morning. The eldest boy was wearing a red belt and was kicking and tapping on the ground. Many women and men came from the village and brought tables, chairs and benches from home, especially Qin Yu and Qiao Ruifeng. I brought dumplings here early.

  Even if you hire someone to be the cook, you still have to do some trivial tasks yourself, such as washing and choosing vegetables. Tables, chairs and benches were set up in the yard. Qiao Suiman made a bucket of sweet orange thirsty water and a bucket of fragrant mountain tea. After a hasty lunch, he went back to his room and squinted for a while. When he woke up, he heard Qin Yu talking about Lu Xuesong and Lu Dongqing. Qiao Ruifeng and others have already set off for Hedong Village.

  Lu Xuesong hadn't bought a donkey or mule yet, so he used their donkey cart, which happened to have a new carriage. Wearing a red embroidered wedding dress, he drove the donkey cart very majestically on the road.

  When they arrived at the Tang family, all the relatives of the Tang family were waiting in the house to see the groom. Seeing that a group of them were as energetic as a donkey, they all said that Tang Xiao had found a good son-in-law, and Guoer would definitely live a good life in the future.

  Tang Xiao drank the wine and responded to their compliments with a smile. Tang Yuan's brothers didn't feel too embarrassed. After a while, they asked Lu Xuesong to come into the house and chatted with Lu Dongqing and the others outside to avoid misunderstandings. An auspicious time.

  After a while, Lu Xuesong led Tang Guoer out of the house, stepped over the brazier, and helped him get into the carriage.

  From a close distance, one could hear him mutter "Where did the new carriage come from?"