53

After eating, Miao Lianhua cleared away the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash up without letting Qiao Suiman do anything else.

  Qiao Suiman had nothing to do for a while, so he simply took a small shovel to loosen the soil in the vegetable field. He was used to doing these tasks at home, and it was the same here. The vegetable plot where Miao Lianhua blooms is not big, and it was finished in half an hour.

  Today is nineteen, and he was supposed to go to the East Market to sell drinks, but since he was newly married, Lu Dongqing was worried that he was not feeling well, so he had already agreed not to go until the twenty-fifth. I just wanted to make a wooden barrel that can roughly keep warm, and I have spent the past few days thinking about the new drink stand.

  Selling bamboo tubes like before won't work anymore, so we have to think of other ways.

  Until before going to bed, Qiao Suiman was still thinking about the new stall. It was cold and everyone wanted to drink something warm, so this problem was solved.

  As for bamboo tubes, there are still people who buy them, but it can't just be bamboo tubes. For example, shops in towns put them in bowls so that customers can leave after drinking, which is more convenient.

  Porcelain bowls are not good. Ordinary styles are not outstanding, but good-looking styles are expensive. If it breaks, it is not necessary to ask the customer to compensate.

  Then it can only be a wooden or bamboo bowl. With Lu Dongqing here, making it special will not be a problem.

  Qiao Suiman was nestled in Lu Dongqing's arms and was about to talk to him. Lu Dongqing's tall body pressed up against him, and his mouth was immediately blocked. His hands were still inserted into his clothes and wandering around. Qiao Suiman let out a cry. Huh, it took a lot of effort to push him away.

  Lu Dongqing's eyes were hot and full of doubts, as if he didn't understand why Qiao Suiman pushed him away, and asked: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Did I use too much force?"

  "no."

  In fact, it was quite comfortable, but Qiao Suiman didn't say anything. He got up quickly and said, "We can make some bamboo bowls and wooden bowls. People who want to rest can drink directly. There is no need to buy bamboo tubes. If you want to take them away, buy bamboo tubes." It works."

  However, Qiao Suiman put his arms around Lu Dongqing's neck and said sweetly: "You have to work hard these days to do something."

  The husband was fragrant and soft, with a look of hope on his face. Lu Dongqing's bones were all tender. How could he not respond? He pressed her back again, kissed her face several times, and said in a low voice: "You can do it as much as you like." Do!"

  "good."

  Qiao Suiman chuckled, raised her head and kissed the corner of his mouth, "You're so kind."

  After the kiss, she felt embarrassed and buried herself in Lu Dongqing's arms.

  Lu Dongqing's blood boiled all over, and he had nowhere to use his energy but to use it all on Qiao Suiman.

  He quickly pulled up the quilt to cover himself and Qiao Suiman, and started making trouble again. Fortunately, he didn't completely lose his mind. He thought that Qiao Suiman had just had trouble yesterday, and today he only made trouble once and then stopped.

  The remaining water from washing his face was still in the basin. After he was done with it, Lu Dongqing soaked the cloth and returned to the bed. Qiao Suiman was still panting, and his face was full of the thin red left behind after being happy.