82

After they talked, Qin Yu woke up and chatted with them for a few more words. He looked at the sky and saw that it was time to have dinner.

  Today's income was good and smooth. After discussing with Lu Dongqing, Qiao Suiman planned to treat everyone to a meal at Beiyuan Restaurant two streets away, which happened to be close to Fudong Inn.

  Today is so busy and tiring that it is impossible to rush home. Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing booked two rooms at the Fudong Inn yesterday. They had a meal there last time. Although the food was not expensive, the taste was not very good. Sample.

  Qiao Suiman felt that any meal he could cook would be better than that, but the place was mainly for guests to stay and stay, so the house was pretty good.

  Miao Lianhua and Qin Yu originally thought that they could just cook and eat by themselves instead of going out to eat, but Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing insisted again and again, so they stopped saying anything.

  In this way, Qiao Suiman moved all the coins and coins he got today into the house and locked them up. After confirming that there was no problem, he locked the door of the shop and then went to Beiyuan Restaurant.

  I said hello to Qin Xiaoyao when I passed by Wu's Noodle Shop, and the other shopkeepers in the alley also said a few nice words to them. After all, there were many people here today, and they did a lot of business with them. .

  The owner of Liu Ji's Restaurant had a stinking face, his nose was not a nose, and his eyes were not eyes. He even splashed a basin of water when they passed by, almost splashing on Qiao Suiman's clothes.

  Lu Dongqing frowned and looked over. He frowned and looked serious, but he still looked a bit fierce. He hadn't been like this for a long time. At first glance, he still looked very bluffing. Qiao Ruifeng saw something was wrong and struck him with the same glare.

  Qiao Suiman asked Qin Xiaoyao to find out that the shop owner's surname was Liu. He was in his early thirties and short in stature. He had opened several shops with a little money from his family, but without exception the business was not good and he was still small-minded. Because other shops are doing well, he has a bad reputation, but he doesn't dare to provoke those fierce people, so he only dares to make a few slanderous remarks.

  Lu Dongqing and Qiao Ruifeng were tall, and their muscles looked stronger after working all year round. Shopkeeper Liu noticed that their legs were weak, but he still shouted confidently: "What are you looking at? It's not enough for me to pour water in front of my shop? The street is blocked today." It's been a whole day and I don't know who it was because of!"

  Qiao Suiman held Lu Dongqing down and rolled his eyes secretly. This man was really funny. There were so many people today, but he didn't do much business, so he had the time to talk nonsense.

  Qiao Suiman ignored him and said loudly: "Let's go. I've been busy all day today and can't take any time off. I'm so tired. I really envy those people who are free every day!"

  Hearing what he said, the shopkeepers in the neighboring shops who were listening to the show couldn't help laughing. Someone said to him: "Brother Qiao, what you said is that it's not pleasant to sit on the bench!"

  Miao Lianhua and others heard the deep meaning in the words, and also smiled. They took a few steps away and said worriedly: "Xiao Man, this makes the relationship so tense..."

  "It's okay, mother, he doesn't have a good relationship with anyone. Besides, he was the one who made things difficult for us first." Qiao Suiman replied.

  After arriving at the Beiyuan Restaurant and sitting down, Qiao Suiman told a few people about the cold reception he received when delivering drinks to shopkeeper Liu yesterday. Lu Dongqing went with him and knew about it, so he lowered his eyebrows and said nothing.