Extra 8

Qiao Suiman drank the porridge one mouthful after another. There was a lot of chicken left over from yesterday in the porridge, which he tore into strips and cooked together. It was fragrant and sweet, and he was very happy to eat it.

  Miao Lianhua was also pleased when she saw it, "The baby is sensible and can avoid a lot of suffering. Sister Yan's baby is so noisy that the Huaqing kid can't even eat. I'm so pitiful."

  "Sister Yan can still eat some pastries. I bring a pack or two every time I go there. It will make me happy."

  Qiao Suiman also sighed. Except for the frequent cramps at night and the tendency to lose control of his emotions, he was the same as before he was pregnant. However, Meng Yan worked hard and his face lost weight. Chen Fanhuan provided him with delicious food and drinks every day. , she just raised a few, and she didn't even let her take care of the sheep.

  "There are still lotus cakes left. Can I get one for you?" Lu Dongqing asked.

  "Bring them all, Guo'er will probably come out soon." Qiao Suiman said with a smile.

  On the second day of their wedding, Tang Guoer did go to bed a little late, but they didn't bother him. He had a hard night last night, so it was inevitable that he would go to bed late. Before lighting a stick of incense, Lu Xuesong brought the sugar-watered eggs into the room and thought he had almost finished them.

  As soon as Lu Dongqing brought the lotus cake, Tang Guoer and Lu Xuesong came out. Tang Guoer's face turned slightly red and she called someone: "Mom, eldest brother, brother Qiao."

  Qiao Suiman smiled and pulled him to sit down, picked up a piece of lotus pastry and put it in his hand: "The lotus pastry from Huji pastry shop is delicious."

  "Thank you, Brother Qiao."

  "Hey, family, why are you talking about this?"

  Miao Lianhua laughed so hard that her wrinkles came out. She stood up and said, "Mom, I'll scoop the porridge for you."

  "Mom, Guo'er and I will serve you tea first," Lu Xuesong said.

  "Chengchengcheng."

  Miao Lianhua happily sat down in the main room. Two bowls of tea had been prepared by Qiao Suiman a long time ago. Lu Xuesong and Tang Guoer bent down to offer tea to Miao Lianhua. After Miao Lianhua drank, she took out a silk bag from her arms. The silver hairpin.

  The silver hairpin and the silver bracelet originally given to Qiao Suiman were both passed down from the old Lu family. When the family was in trouble, Miao Lianhua never thought of pawning them. Now that the clouds have cleared and the moon shines brightly, the two sons and husbands can share the money with each other. One is just right.

  Tang Guoer didn't expect to receive such a big gift on the second day after entering the house. His eyes were wide open. It was Qiao Suiman who reminded him that he accepted it. He immediately took off the hairpin on his head and said with a smile: "Mom, come back. This is what I wear when I go out!"

  "Okay, okay."

  Lu Dongqing scooped out two more bowls of porridge from the kitchen. The family of five enjoyed themselves happily. Qiao Suiman was in a good mood and drank half a bowl more.

After drinking, I felt full, so I went for a walk with Lu Dongqing and stopped by my house to take a look. Lu Xuesong took Tang Guoer to get acquainted with the house, so he didn't bother him much. Miao Lianhua also understood the idea and used the excuse of making clothes for the little baby in Qiao Suiman's belly to go back to her room and let the newlyweds themselves. Go for fun.