14

The sun was setting in the west, and the earth was gradually turning golden. The market, which had been bustling all day, had not returned to calm. The vendors were busy shouting harder and harder before going down the mountain.

  It was freezing cold before February, and it rained all the time in early March. Finally, it was sunny today. There was a heavy flow of people going to the market to buy, and the vendors were all working hard.

  The yinzi and melons brought today have been sold out. Qin Yu went to the market well to get a bucket of water. Qiao Suiman was washing the wooden bucket of yinzi at the moment. In a while, Qiao Ruifeng would be able to go home after work.

  The two of them finished cleaning up and rested under a tree. Business was good today. One more bucket of drinks than usual was sold out. Qiao Suiman knew the coins he handled, totaling 110 coins, which were heavy in his bag. They did not leave the market easily to avoid being robbed by bad guys, and asked Qiao Ruifeng to collect them first when he came.

  Qin Yu's vegetables and melons also sold well, and he earned nearly ninety cents. Today's harvest was quite good. The two of them sat lightly on the cart, with their money bags in the bottom barrel. They looked at the surrounding stalls and Guarding things, there is a slight smile on the corner of the mouth.

 In the afternoon, the business at Lu Dongqing's place got better and better. Perhaps it was the young lady's praise that attracted other people to stop. More and more people came to see it. Even if someone counter-offered, they would all be sold even if they wiped out three or five cents. Went there, but within two hours the stall was empty.

  He had nothing to pack, just a cloth bag, which he could pick up and leave. The money he got today was enough to find a blacksmith to make a few tools. He stood there and thought for a while, then raised his steps and walked towards Qiao Suiman.

  "Thank you for your advice today." He was holding the cloth bag in one hand and hanging his hand on his side. He still looked cold and hard on the outside.

  No wonder the hawker who wanted to cause trouble earlier ran away as soon as he saw him, Qiao Suiman thought to himself, no one felt bad about him like this, but fortunately he was still restrained towards the customers.

  An hour ago, people gathered around Lu Dongqing's stall looking at hairpin toys. A thin, cunning old man ran outside the crowd and shouted that his hairpin was inferior and made of moldy wood.

  Without shouting twice, Lu Dongqing walked outside the crowd and stood in front of him. The man was so frightened that he didn't dare to say a word, and ran away like a piss.

  Some people know that the old man is a salesman who sets up a stall in the front. He picks out young girls and fools them. He dares to ask for forty or fifty cents for a hairpin of ten cents. Lu Dongqing snatches his business immediately, so he wants to teach a lesson, but he doesn't. Cheng Xiang was actually quite frightened.

  When Qin Yu saw this, he said it would be nice to look more fierce, which made Qiao Suiman laugh.

  For some reason, Qiao Suiman always felt that Lu Dongqing was not as calm as he appeared. Although he just said a simple thank you, he seemed very embarrassed.

  He couldn't figure out why he felt this way, so he stopped worrying and said with a smile: "You're welcome."

  ——

  Lu Dongqing carried the cloth bag out of the market. When he was about to turn around the street, he looked back gently. Qiao Suiman was leaning on the cart, probably waiting for his brother. He was swaying back and forth with one foot and talking to the people around him. Talking and laughing.