78

County government.

  Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing rushed to town early in the morning, met with shopkeeper Hu and then went to the county government together. Everyone was very happy about the things that had been discussed before. They went to the county government office and explained their intention to the government officials. After the government officials took them to the place where the house deed documents were handled, they handed their respective household registration documents to the master, signed and stamped their fingerprints, and it was done. .

  After handing the forty taels in his arms to shopkeeper Hu, Lu Dongqing took the house deed and read it carefully. His and Qiao Suiman's names were written on it. In this way, the whole shop was in their hands.

  Shopkeeper Hu handed them the keys to the shop and hurried to Dongshi after leaving the county office. He had no time to accompany them to Beide Road, but Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing didn't want to go with him, so they were very happy. We left in two ways.

  The county government office is some distance away from Beide Road. After the Chinese New Year, pedestrians on the road begin to rush for a living again. There are stalls selling vegetables or food and gadgets everywhere, and it is very lively.

  Qiao Suiman shuttled among these people. He wanted to ask Lu Dongqing to read the words on the house deed to him one by one, but there were many people on the road and the house deed was in Lu Dongqing's arms, so he did not mention it.

  The two of them walked faster and faster, and when they arrived at Beide Road, all the shops here were open, except for the shop they just bought.

  Qin Xiaoyao was sweeping the floor at the door, and Qiao Suiman called him, with uncontrollable joy in his tone: "Xiaoyao, we will be neighbors from now on!"

  Qin Xiaoyao's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really? Did you buy it?"

  Qiao Suiman nodded with a smile and explained: "I just went to the county office today to handle the matter. Let's go in and clean up first while you do your business."

  "Okay, okay." Qin Xiaoyao smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed. When shopkeeper Hu said he wanted to sell the shop, he was worried that the new neighbors would be difficult to get along with, but after getting in touch with Qiao Suiman, he felt that he was not tricky. He is a person, and he also runs a drink shop!

 He had drunk it several times before, but the store was busy and he went to Dongshi to buy it after a long interval. Qiao Suiman didn't remember him, but the restaurant remembered him that time.

  Qin Xiaoyao smiled again, it would be more convenient to drink Yinzi in the future.

  On the other side, Qiao Suiman unlocked the door, and Lu Dongqing pushed open the door of the shop behind him. All the things in the shop had been cleared away, and it looked empty and increasingly spacious.

  After the two of them entered, Lu Dongqing closed the door, and Qiao Suiman rushed into his arms, hugged Lu Dongqing, raised her head, her eyes shining, "We have a shop! Dongqing, we have a shop!"

  Lu Dongqing was also very excited. He hugged Qiao Suiman back, leaned close to his face and said, "Yeah! This is our shop."

  "Read the house deed to me." Qiao Suiman urged.

  "Okay." With a smile on his face, Lu Dongqing took out the house deed and slowly read it word for word. If Qiao Suiman didn't understand the sentences, he replaced them with common sentences and finally pointed to the place where he signed and said: "These are our names. Look here, Qiao Suiman, these three are your names."