35

"What a pleasure!"

  On the way home from the county office, Qiao Suiman said angrily.

  They arrived at the county government office early this morning. Not only them, but many villagers from Xiahe Village who were present yesterday and who were not present but heard about the incident rushed to watch the fun together.

  Lin Shanhua, Huang Xing and Wang Ling'er were both beaten severely for twenty times. While being beaten, they cursed Magistrate Liu. In the end, their mouths were stuffed with rags and they couldn't even make a sound.

  Boss Fang also arrived at the scene, took a selling contract on the spot and sold the injured Wang Ling'er to a neighboring county. No matter how much Lin Xiuhua cried, she did not change her mind. Such a scourge must never be left around again.

  Lin Xiuhua didn't fare well either. Wang Qing divorced her and went home. Since he only thought about his parents' family, he should go back and serve them well. Now she could serve the three disabled and injured ones.

  Back in the village last night, Qiao Ruifeng and Yu Ping talked about how they were taken away by Li Da, and there was a huge commotion when they went to Li Da's house. Even though Li Da said that he just listened to his mother and sent people away, and he didn't know what happened next. Those things would happen, and Qiao Ruifeng would not let them go easily.

  Even Yu Ping and other people in the village disdain the Li family's behavior. How can they help people from other villages deceive people from their own village? It's this despicable thing of annihilating one's descendants! How dare you force someone to go home! Maybe he stabbed himself in the back that time!

  Therefore, the people in Xiahe Village don't have much good looks toward Wang Qing's family and Li's family. As for the Qiao family, they couldn't help but sigh, how could they be so unlucky to be involved in all these disasters, and just when their lives were about to get better, they still encountered this kind of thing.

  Liu Tian also threatened in front of everyone that Li Da could no longer participate in the dragon boat race in the village. He was also very angry. Fortunately, nothing happened to Qiao Suiman. Otherwise, he would not know how to face Qiao Ruifeng with his old face.

  In short, after being punished by the county magistrate, the troublemakers in Xiahe Village stopped jumping up and down. Yu Ping was so happy that he once again regretted why he came back with the disaster in the first place. He was blamed by the county magistrate for being in vain. .

  When she got home, Qiao Suiman was in such a happy mood that she even ate an extra steamed bun for lunch.

  "Brother Qin Yu, look, these are all earned yesterday!" Qiao Suiman took out the big money bag hidden in the quilt. He came back late last night and went to Li's house again. It was already dark when he went to bed. , no time to count the copper coins.

  Coins fell on the table, and there was a small pile!

  Qiao Sui was so full of smiles that she and Qin Yu took a small piece of red string and strung it together little by little, making a string of a hundred pieces.

  Qin Yu was busy counting the copper plates. He put down a bunch and said tentatively, "I didn't see that boy from the Lu family today."

  Qiao Suiman made a move and pretended to reply casually, "Maybe something happened."

  "What's up?"

  "How do I know?"

  Qin Yu let out a few laughs, but stopped asking secretly and said bluntly: "He didn't tell you? What did he say to you yesterday?"