Extra 12

The sun was high in the sky, making people sweat profusely.

  Qiao Suiman cooked the goat milk and went into the house. Tang Yuan had already woken up and was looking around. When he saw Qiao Suiman, he immediately puckered his lips and cried.

  Qiao Suiman quickly put the bowl on the table, walked quickly to the bed, picked up the glutinous rice balls and shook them in his arms, patted his back, and said distressedly: "Emma is here, drink milk, don't cry."

  He is now very skilled in holding children. He can hold the glutinous rice balls steady with one hand, scoop up goat milk with the other hand and feed it to the glutinous rice balls' mouth, "Ah, drink the milk."

  When Tangyuan woke up, he saw no one and was hungry again. The two-month-old baby only cried when he felt wronged and hungry. It was okay that he didn't see Qiao Suiman. Once he saw it, he had an outlet to vent. He cried non-stop. .

  Seeing that the goat's milk was not working, Qiao Suiman stood up, shook the glutinous rice balls while walking, and whispered: "Oh, my mother is late, isn't she? Our little glutinous rice balls are anxious."

  He picked up a rattle on the long table by the wall and shook it a few times in front of Tangyuan. The rattling sound attracted Tangyuan's attention, and then he gradually stopped sobbing.

  The son stopped crying, Qiao Suiman sat back on the chair, and now the glutinous rice balls started to drink milk cooperatively. After feeding his son, Qiao Suiman changed him into a thin shirt before carrying him to the shop.

  The cradle is placed next to the cash box and connected to the small door, so that it will not hinder the guests and the glutinous rice balls can always be seen.

  After eating glutinous rice balls, knowing that Qiao Suiman was by his side, he lay down obediently and put his fingers into his mouth to slurp.

  There were not many customers in the early morning. Mr. He was greeting him, but there was a well-dressed middle-aged man discussing business with Lu Dongqing over at the bamboo shop. Qiao Suiman looked at him a few times and shook the cradle gently. , whispered: "Dad is making money, we will go see the land in a few days."

  Tangyuan didn't understand, but it didn't stop him from being happy. He babbling in response. A husband who came to check out saw it and said with a smile: "Shopkeeper Qiao, your son is so lovely, chubby, just like Xiao Jin in the portrait." child."

  Qiao Suiman shook Xiao Tang Yuan's hand and responded with a smile: "Tang Yuan, come on, I'm complimenting you."

  The little glutinous rice balls were very flattering. After shouting "Ahhh" twice, the husband bent over with laughter and said, "This doll is destined to attract wealth."

  "I appreciate your good advice." Qiao Suiman said cheerfully.

  Tang Yuan is easy to take care of most of the time. He goes to bed when he is full. When he wakes up, he plays for a while and eats again. When he falls asleep, Qiao Suiman puts him back into the house. When he thinks he will wake up soon, he goes in to take a look at the store. Many guests there have seen him.

  Qin Xiaoyao came to hug her when there was nothing wrong. He and Wu Qi had been married for three years and had never gotten pregnant. Seeing how much Tang Yuan liked her, Qiao Suiman asked him to hug her more often. Maybe she would become pregnant.

  Miao Lianhua came to the shop every few days, and couldn't wait for them to go back. She would take the five-penny oxcart or come over together when Lu Xuesong was delivering eggs to town, so as to see her grandson more often.