54

Before Lu Dongqing came to Qiao's house, he usually wandered around the front yard and main room. Today, Qiao Suiman took him to the backyard as well.

  When I went to the backyard, I found that it had changed drastically. The loofah and zucchini vines had dried up long ago. Qiao Ruifeng simply dismantled the shelves and used them as fences to enclose two plots of land. Fences were also fenced under several fruit trees.

  Qin Yu went to cook, and Qiao Ruifeng explained to them: "Chickens and ducks are cheaper now than in the spring, but the weather is cold and it will be difficult to feed them before the spring. Your brother Qin Yu and I are going to raise them here first. When it gets cold at night, I rush into the woodshed and there happen to be a few large chicken coops with wheat stalks on them to keep them warm."

  Lu Dongqing agreed: "That's true. We are also planning to build a short straw shed in the next two days, with straw curtains surrounding it to keep out the wind and rain."

  The Lu family's woodshed is not as big as the Qiao family's. It is impossible to raise chickens and ducks, so they can only surround it and spread it with wheat straw and rice stalks.

  "Well," Qiao Ruifeng nodded, "That's also a way. If you raise more in the future, go to the mountain to pick some rocks and build them more firmly."

  "Speaking of this, brother, we are going to dig yellow mud from the mountain and put a layer of mud on the outside of the barrel to keep it warm!" Qiao Suiman answered.

  "Is there such a way?" Qiao Ruifeng asked in surprise.

  He continued: "We are also planning to discuss the matter of Yinzi with you. You..." He paused and glanced at Lu Dongqing, wondering whether to continue.

  Qiao Suiman smiled slightly and said, "Brother, just tell me."

  "Okay." Now that Qiao Suiman had spoken, he stopped hesitating, "Brother Qin Yu and I think that now that you have gone to the Lu family, it stands to reason that you should bring this money-making business with you to avoid other people's comments. Four. I have packed up the things that are commonly used at home for you, waiting for you..."

  "Brother!" Qiao Suiman interrupted, "There are always people making irresponsible remarks. Everything is from home. When I make the drinks, I need Brother Qin Yu to help sell them."

  Why did he have to take everything away!

  They had done a lot of work selling drinks in the past, so how could they be left alone in the future?

  Qiao Suiman was so anxious that he spoke much faster than usual. He knew that Qiao Ruifeng and Qin Yu were doing it for his own good. How could anyone get married and still make money with their mother-in-law? If they met a shrewish mother-in-law, they would probably not be able to make money. Even the copper coins cannot be in my hands.

  Seeing that he was anxious, Lu Dongqing hurriedly patted Qiao Suiman on the back and said: "Brother Qiao, we have told my mother that the kitchen at home is really small and busy. And we also plan to get some bamboo bowls. Just like the merchants in the town, if passers-by drink and leave, they still have to be cleaned up and yelled at by Brother Qin Yu."

  Qiao Ruifeng scratched his head and suddenly felt a little ashamed to face Qiao Suiman. He stretched out his hand to pat his head and said flatteringly: "Well, tell Ayu later, we are just not as difficult as you."

  "I know, brother." Qiao Suiman laughed again when he saw that his elder brother did not refuse.

  "Food is ready!" Qin Yu shouted from the other side of the kitchen.