Extra 6

Tang Xiao and Tang Guoer went back after dinner. Zhang Ning put away the dishes, washed them and put them back in the cupboard, leaving Qiao Suiman behind.

  Qiao Suiman has become more and more sleepy recently, and goes back to the house to sleep after dinner. Lu Dongqing will come over at noon every day to show him the store for half an hour.

  Qiao Suiman returned to the room, took off her coat and got under the quilt, touched her bulging belly, smiled secretly, and whispered: "Sleep after you're full. You really have turned into a pig."

  After saying that, he yawned. Let's just let the little pigs be little pigs. Brother Qin Yu said that it would be good if he could eat and sleep. As soon as he lay down, he fell into a deep sleep.

  Lu Dongqing would wake him up when the time came, so that he wouldn't sleep for too long, which would make him dizzy and difficult to sleep at night. Half an hour would be enough.

  After waking up, Qiao Suiman was in a wonderful mood, in good spirits and strong. She happily went to the shop to collect some money. Lu Dongqing asked Chen Xiasheng to guard the shop while he drove the donkey cart to a carpenter in the south of the town to pick up the carriage.

  They had this idea when winter came last year. It was very windy when running on a single scooter. No matter how tight the surroundings were, the wind would flow into the body. If they got into a carriage, they would not be afraid of the cold wind.

  Later, when the matter of buying a new shop was interrupted, the matter of the carriage was left behind. The first few times he took the donkey cart back to the village, although Lu Dongqing always paid attention to it and Qiao Suiman also put a thick futon on it, bumps were still unavoidable, so Lu Dongqing I inquired about the carpenters in the town and ordered a carriage to be built.

  Qiao Suiman looked at the door from time to time. In the past, he had only seen others sitting in the carriage with the curtains raised and looking out. He never thought that one day he would be able to sit in the carriage, and he laughed as he thought about it.

  The customers in the store left one after another, and there were not many fragrant drinks and milk tea left. Qiao Suiman looked at the sky and secretly wondered why Lu Dongqing hadn't come back yet.

  Until the drink shop closed and Mr. He packed up the shop and went home, Lu Dongqing still hadn't come back. Qiao Suiman suddenly became worried and got up and looked around on the street.

  Fortunately, a familiar figure in the distance was driving here in a donkey cart, it was Lu Dongqing.

  Qiao Suiman breathed a sigh of relief and waited until someone arrived before blaming him: "Why have you been here for so long?"

  Lu Dongqing explained: "I heard on the road that the pastry shop had a new variety, and they had a lotus cake, which was sweet and crispy. I thought I had finished the red bean cake I bought at home, so I took a detour to Dongshi to buy it. Unexpectedly, when I came back There were many cars and horses on the street, which delayed us for a while."

  "It's my fault for making you worry." Lu Dongqing whispered.

  Seeing the person, Qiao Suiman was no longer worried and said with a smile, "Just come back."

  Then he squinted his eyes and looked at the car, "Quick, I want to get up and take a seat."

  "become."

  Lu Dongqing smiled, put the cakes on the table in the shop, and took out a low stool from the carriage. Qiao Suiman stepped on it, got into the carriage in a few moments, and looked around.