72

It's not that close from Dongde Road to Beide Road. Along the way, Qiao Suiman could see that there were indeed more people of all kinds on Beide Road. There were also many stalls on the roadside selling flowers and fruits for household use. There are all utensils, just like a small market.

  Most of the people coming and going were wearing ordinary civilian clothes, unlike most of the guests in the restaurant who were glamorous. For some reason, Qiao Suiman felt more intimate with this place.

  There are many shops and houses here, but they are not very spacious, but it is more than enough to accommodate three or five people. Qiao Suiman has been observing the nearby shops since he arrived here.

  After walking for a long time, I only saw a drink shop and a drink vendor walking around with a load. That shop not only sold delicious drinks, but also other food, such as noodles, hot soup, and many varieties, but it seemed that the business was not busy. How nice.

  Fortunately, Qiao Suiman felt more at ease. It seemed that there was business in this area now. There was a grocery store at the intersection with some bamboo strips hanging in it. There were also bamboo chairs, but not many types.

  Qiao Suiman tugged on Lu Dongqing's sleeves, came to his side and whispered, "I think we can do business here."

  Lu Dongqing nodded in agreement. He also looked around. The things sold here are actually quite comprehensive, but there are not many to choose from. There are no shops opened by specialized bamboo craftsmen, whether it is a large bamboo bed, bamboo table or small gadgets. There is room for everyone to do business.

  When he arrived at a noodle shop, Wu Sheng stopped and shouted twice into the store, "Brother, brother!"

  "Eh!"

  An energetic voice came from the noodle tube, "Is this Shengzi?"

  "It's me, Brother Xiaoyao."

  "Why did you come here at this time?"

  Qin Xiaoyao wiped his hands on his clothes and asked with a puzzled expression. He was startled when he saw Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing, "Hey, aren't you the couple selling drinks?"

  He had seen them both when he was going to the market in Dongshi.

  "It's you," Qiao Sui said with surprise on her face, "You disappeared when you went to the restaurant to buy drinks that day, I remember."

  "Yes," Qin Xiaoyao didn't expect Qiao Suiman to still remember him and smiled, "Why are you here?"

  "Xiao Yaoge, didn't you and eldest brother say before that the shop next door was going to be sold? They just want to buy the shop. I'll take them to have a look."

  Wu Sheng finally found a chance to interject. After speaking, he pointed to the closed shop next door and explained to Qin Xiaoyao.

  "Really?!" Qin Xiaoyao's eyes sparkled, "Do you really want to buy a shop?"

  Qiao Suiman rubbed his hands, "Let's take a look first to see if the price is right. We don't have much money on hand."

  After saying that, I smiled sheepishly.

  "That's it, the shops here are not that expensive."

  Qin Xiaoyao thought for a moment and then said: "The shopkeeper will probably come later. If you don't mind, come and sit in my shop."

  Qiao Suiman said quickly: "I don't mind it, I don't mind it. Will it disturb your business?"

  "It's okay. There aren't many people there right now, and I'm just free. Let me tell you, this shop is pretty good. The shopkeeper has his eye on other shops, so he's in a hurry to sell this one."