Extra 14

"Everyone is here, why don't you get out quickly? What are you doing here?"

  The sharp voice reached Qin Yu's ears. He lowered his head and endured the pain in his knees. His heart, which had been numb for a long time, was still throbbing. He asked in a low voice, "You can sell me for just one tael of silver, right?"

  "Tsk," the woman raised her eyes, "I gave birth to you and raised you for almost twenty years, and I only exchanged it for a tael of silver. What a bargain!"

  Qin Yu was pushed out of the house. Several younger brothers who were playing in the yard stopped and laughed, "Mom, I want to eat meat!"

  The younger brother rushed over and knocked Qin Yu staggering. The older brother picked up rocks and threw them at him, cursing: "Bitch, I told you to turn your elbows away!"

  Qin Yu stared blankly at the so-called home in front of him, with a bitter smile on his lips.

  He was not a man, so the chores at home fell on him as a matter of course. His brothers were playing wildly outside, playing with cats and dogs, and he couldn't stop chopping wood, farming, washing, and cooking.

  The eldest brother bullied the girl and blocked her against the wall to do something wrong. He scolded her for a few words and then he started to crawl inside and out. When he was not careful, he was pushed down the field ridge and his knee was seriously injured. Now he can't work and only has one tael of silver. Sold into slavery.

  "Ah."

  Qin Yu patted the dirt on his body and said, that's it, let's just have a bad life. After all, it's because he was not lucky and lived a poor life.

  "Idiot, if you hadn't interrupted, Fang Xiaohua would have become our daughter-in-law!" The father, who was as thin as a monkey, said words that really made Qin Yu feel sick to his stomach.

  Qin Yu sneered, "Fang Xiaohua is the youngest daughter of the Li Zheng family. Who do you think you are? Do you think you can let people in if you taint her innocence?"

  "Bitch, how dare you talk back!" Old Qin was choked and couldn't stand it, so he took the fire stick and stepped forward.

  Brother Qin Yu was angry when he thought about the good thing that had been messed up. He rushed forward and wanted to show him off, "You bitch, what kind of good guy are you? You think about that scholar from the Fang family every day. Do you think he just looks at it?" Gotta fuck you!"

  After saying that, the two of them punched and kicked Qin Yu. Qin Yu was hurt and pushed the two of them away. Just as he was about to dodge the stick dropped by Old Man Qin, he was pulled away by the people who rushed into the courtyard. Fell to the ground.

  Instinctively, Qin Yu grabbed the person's arm to steady himself. He looked up and saw a tall man.

  "Is this how you treat him?" the visitor said coldly.

  "Ouch, he must be a boy from the Qiao family."

  When the woman heard his voice, she slowly came out of the room, glared at Qin Yu, and said flatteringly: "He has a tough temper and needs a lesson!"

  "You don't have to be polite to him in the future," the woman smiled, her eyes full of greed, "Um, did you bring a tael of silver?"

  Qiao Ruifeng frowned, and first took out a document from his arms, "Don't talk about the money yet, just put your fingerprints on it."

  "Chengchengcheng!"

  The woman wiped her hands and waved quickly, "His father, come quickly!"