94

Finally finishing making the milk tea, Qiao Suiman cleared the table and waited quietly for the yamen servant to strike the gong.

  Xiao Shun's face trembled slightly. The lychee syrup he prepared was put in a blue and white porcelain bowl that he bought at a high price. The lychees were not cheap. They were specially brought from Lingnan. The last carefully prepared drink was only available at the beginning. His eyes flashed with reluctance.

  No...The top spot must be his...it must be his!

  His eyes suddenly fell on Wang Shangke, and a sinister smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  "Ding-lang."

  The gong sounded.

  At this point, all three rounds of fragrant drinks are completed.

  Qiao Suiman rubbed his hands and waited for the guests to taste it before explaining it.

The maids placed the finished products of the six finalists one by one in front of the guests.

  "This bamboo tube," one of the visitors smiled, "is a bit wild."

  "It's indeed more special than these porcelain bowls."

  "Okay, let's ask them to come up." Liu Ben said to the master waiting at the side.

  Qiao Sui and others were announced to the front.

  Before, he couldn't see clearly from far away, but when he got closer, Qiao Suiman realized that there was a familiar face among the guests!

  He was the old shopkeeper of the teahouse that Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing visited together before.

  Qiao Suiman's eyes were bright. The old shopkeeper smiled and nodded to him, and he responded with a smile.

  "No. 3, what drink are you making, and what does it have to do with 'sheng'?" Master asked.

  No. 3's feet were trembling, "Back, back to adults, little people, what little people are doing is..."

  He said "yes" for a long time but still didn't come up with an answer. He was obviously nervous.

  The old shopkeeper took a sip of the drink he made and said with a smile: "Young man, why don't you tell me what you use to make this?"

  "Sir, black plums. I use black plums. I salt them and dry them in the sun. Then I bake them on the fire, grind them into powder, and then soak them in water."

  No. 3's voice was still trembling, but the old shopkeeper was kind and kind, and unlike at the beginning, he couldn't say a word.

  "Tangyinzi, right?" Wang Shangge curled his lips and said. This method is not uncommon, but it is indeed the first one he has seen to use black plum seeds.

  "Yes Yes."

  "Then what does this have to do with 'sheng'?" asked another visitor.

  No. 3 stumbled when answering, but fortunately he finished. After several guests tried his drink, although they still looked dull, Qiao Suiman could still see the slight fluctuations in their expressions.

  I asked three more people in succession, and everyone gave various answers. Some said that the wife dreamed about it when she gave birth to the child, and some said that she told the big boy to only drink the seeds and not kill. Wang Huoke's brows never relaxed.

  When we arrived at Xiaoshun, the lychee drink tasted good, but it was not a new creation. In addition, many people present were stunned by his talk about the endless supply of people from all over the world.