73

Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing still got up early and pulled the cart and washed wooden barrels to Qiao's house. The ingredients they took from the restaurant yesterday were also put on the cart, but there were only tea leaves, sugar, dried osmanthus and mung beans. A few days ago, Qiao Suiman and Qin Yu made a lot of bayberry jam and papaya jam. Now that the weather is cold, it will be very cold if left outside for a while, so it will not go bad. After they are made, they are sent to the restaurant.

  Only making three kinds of drinks can save a lot of time. Qiao Suiman and Qin Yu are not as anxious as they were at the beginning, and they still have time to chat. While frying tea leaves and sugar, Qiao Suiman told Qiao Ruifeng and Qin Yu all the shops he visited yesterday.

  When it was mentioned that Lu Huaqing and Yuan Shan'an happened to be good friends, both of them sighed: "It's such a coincidence."

  "Yes." Qiao Suiman said while stirring the syrup: "God is blessing us."

  "If I buy it, I'll have to buy a cabinet and a bed. I'll have to prepare a few taels of silver, will it be enough?" Qin Yu asked worriedly.

  "It's enough. When the wages are paid, there will be more left over."

  "Let's do this, Xiao Man. You don't have to pay us wages for now. We'll wait until the shop turns around."

  Qin Yu made a final decision, "Your brother and I still have a lot of money in our hands. We have no place to use the money recently, so we are not in a hurry."

  Qiao Suiman shook his head, "No, Brother Qin Yu, don't mention this. We won't be able to buy a shop until the next year. Dongqing and I can still make a lot of money."

  Lu Dongqing, who was squatting low to light the fire, said, "Well, I'll drive out some lanterns and sell the Lantern Festival in the town."

  They had an idea, but Qin Yu and Qiao Ruifeng didn't say much. They just told them again and again: "If it's really not enough, just come to us. Don't keep it to yourself. Do you understand?"

  Qiao Suiman's eyebrows curled up: "I know, don't worry about it, just wait until I take you to see the shop!"

  Qin Yu laughed while drying tea leaves, and the few of them were busy working. At midnight, a few barrels of drinks were packed, and Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing went to the restaurant as usual.

  When passing by Chen's house, he said hello to Zhou Shuifen who was watering the vegetable field. Qiao Suiman remembered that she hadn't seen Chen Xuesheng for a long time, so she asked, and learned that he would go back to her parents' house tomorrow, so she told Zhou Shuifen that he was coming too. I was so happy that I couldn't close my mouth.

  She was the first person besides their family members to know about Qiao Suiman's business with the restaurant. The child tried her best and gave her a few tubes to try. Although Qiao Suiman said it was made with boiled tea leaves, the taste was so good that she felt very happy.

  There were no people on the village road, and there were more people outside the village entrance. Qiao Suiman specially left three tubes of drinks today. Although they were made with leftover ingredients, he didn't hesitate. Thinking of the greedy sheep, he felt soft. . Sheep is still young and eating too much sugar is not good, so the few tubes of Qiao Suiman we brought specially contained less sugar.

  Miao Lianhua also brought a lot of dried vegetables and fresh radishes for them to take. The town is no better than the countryside. Drinking water costs more. Dried vegetables are very valuable nowadays. They are sun-dried at home, and the wild vegetables they dig are also dried. It wouldn't be a problem to give them evenly, and Lu Huaqing was such a big help.