Extra 9

At the end of May, the weather is already getting hot, the sun is high in the sky, and soon a fine layer of sweat will appear on people's faces.

  Qiao Suiman ate the colorful glutinous rice balls that Lu Dongqing brought back from the market. They were cool and antipyretic. Hua Yun was drying clothes in the yard, not only Qiao Suiman's clothes, but also the little baby's clothes. They took them out to dry every few days.

  It is estimated that Qiao Suiman has given birth in the past few days. No one in the family dared to go out too far. Miao Lianhua always hung around to make sure that Hua Yun could hear her when she called. Lu Dongqing closed the door every day. Shop and go home without stopping.

  Finally, it was twenty-eight or twenty-nine. Lu Dongqing didn't go anywhere except for going to the bamboo forest and inviting Po Wen back yesterday. He took care of all the household chores.

  After Qiao Suiman drank the last sip of the sweet soup, she stood up happily and wanted to wash her hands, but suddenly there was a pain in her stomach, and there was still water flowing down her lower body.

  started.

  "Hiss, holly, holly." Qiao Suiman shouted while holding the table.

  Lu Dongqing had just finished washing the dishes and ran out of the kitchen immediately, "Are you going to give birth?"

  The next moment, she immediately shouted: "Grandma Yuan, Sister Hua, Xiaoman is about to give birth!" Then she anxiously supported Qiao Suiman and helped him back to the room.

  "Come on, come on." Yuan Wenpo came out from the backyard.

  When Hua Yun heard the noise, he went out and called Miao Lianhua and the others. After a while, Miao Lianhua and Tang Guoer hurried back home, and Lu Xuesong went to the village to call for someone.

  Qiao Suiman was in the room, frowning and suppressing the severe pain. Lu Dongqing wiped the sweat from his face while shaking his hands. Yuan Wenpo came in and took a look. She had just started, and it would be a long time before she died, but The Lu family gave him a lot of money, so she didn't dare to neglect it, and repeatedly asked Qiao Suiman to relax and breathe.

  Qiao Suiman followed what Yuan Wenpo said, inhaling and exhaling slowly, holding back the cry. She was struggling to scream now, but she might not have the energy to give birth soon. This is his and Lu Dongqing's first child. He has always been very cautious and will do whatever is good for his child, and it is the same now.

  A stick of incense passed, and Aunt Qian, Zhou Shuifen, Qin Yu, and others also arrived. Qiao Suiman began to breathe heavily. They were all experienced and knew that she was about to give birth, so they asked Lu Dongqing to wait outside. Men were not allowed in the house. .

  Tang Guoer and Lu Xuesong were boiling water in the kitchen. Qiao Ruifeng carried water and firewood for them. Chen Xuesheng also came. Zhou Shuifen didn't ask him to come, but he thought that Qiao Suiman was about to give birth and couldn't sit still at home, so he came over anyway. He is helping to take care of Xiaotuanzi.

  Lu Dongqing stood dumbly at the door of the house. Qiao Suiman's suppressed screams of pain could be heard from inside. His heart seemed to be clenched tightly, his eyes were red, his hands were trembling, and his mind was blank.

  Qiao Ruifeng passed by with water and whispered: "It will be fine as long as the child comes out, don't scare yourself."

  He was also like this when Qin Yu was born last year. He knew that it was useless to comfort him. His heart was hanging high and he would not let go so easily, but he still gave him some advice.