42

After practicing for several days, Qiao Suiman finally improved her sewing skills. At least the stitches were flat and fine enough.

  Two days ago, the Lu family's matchmaker sent some calculated dates, namely October 18th, January 7th next year and February 20th next year.

  Qiao Suiman was born in August and will be eighteen in one month. If it is delayed until the beginning of next year, according to some elderly people, it will be considered nineteen, and it will be much later than others to get married.

  Another reason is that the auspicious fortune teller predicted that the Lu family would be in trouble and suggested that they hold a happy event within a year to wash away the bad luck. Therefore, the two families discussed and set the wedding date on October 18th, more than half a year after Qiao Chengfu's death. According to what the county magistrate had said before, their approach was blameless.

  Since the wedding date has been set, the two families have become more closely connected openly. Some jealous people are bitter behind their backs, but they don't care. They have a happy event ahead of them, so why bother about those people.

  There were two weddings in Xiahe Village in the second half of the year, and Yu Ping was very happy. In September, it was the Chen family and the Wang family, and in October it was the Qiao family and the Lu family. They were all the young people he was usually optimistic about. When he was happy, he helped the Lu Qiao family together. About setting up a banquet.

  The two families don't have many relatives and friends, and after all calculations, they can only fill six or seven tables, but that's about right. Only families with big surnames can fill more than ten tables, so they don't force it. There are not many people, but the blessings are sincere. It's true if it's true.

  Everything has been agreed upon, and Qiao Suiman has devoted himself to making money again. Lu Dongqing has made more than one or two yuan by selling bamboo beds recently. Now some people in the village are looking for him to make bamboo tools, so he can't hold him back.

  No, Qin Yu and I just went up the mountain to pick a lot of mountain jasmine to make new drinks.

  The peach blossoms began to wither, and the peach trees were bearing less and less fruit. Fortunately, a lot of the fruit pulp had been dried in the sun for a long time. The peach jam could not be kept for too long, and there were not enough peaches left to make it again, so Qiao Suiman decided Qiqiao no longer sells peach pulp on that day, but instead sells jasmine cooked water.

  For the fragrance of jasmine, you can also brew it with wild mountain tea and add some sugar. However, this ratio is difficult to figure out. Too much jasmine will only have the fragrance of jasmine, but there will be no flavor in the water. However, if you add too much wild mountain tea, the brewed water will be too flavorful. bitter.

  Qiao Suiman tried it several times before finding the best ratio. Not only was the flavor fragrant, but it was well blended, and it also used the least amount of sugar to produce the maximum sweetness.

  Everything was ready, and Lu Dongqing also asked him to go to the market together. The East Market would be very lively in the evening. In addition to the various stalls that are usually there, another area will be organized as a begging market, specializing in begging accessories, and there will also be many stalls for women's twins to tie cailou and Yingqiao.

  Qiao Suiman only passed by these two activities every year, and it was impossible to participate. As for the Jiucai Tower, in the past, you only needed to pass the five-color thin thread through the seven-hole needle in the wind, but he was still young at that time and did not have any Opportunity to participate.