60

Because there were always people sitting by the cart, drinking and chatting, many other people were attracted to join in the fun. Many people who came from other places to go to the market wanted to find a place to rest, but they couldn't sit down at this time.

  Qiao Suiman specially left three tubes of black nigella syrup and two tubes of camellia drink. Not long after noon, all the drinks were sold out.

  The drinks left behind were given to them at Lu Xiang's house later. Speaking of which, Qiao Suiman and the others had not officially met. Apart from the drinks, Lu Dongqing also went to the meat market to buy a few kilograms of meat after selling the bamboo weavings. You can't go empty-handed.

  Qiao Suiman and Miao Lianhua were cleaning up the fragrant drink stall. They used the remaining water from washing the bamboo bowls to clean the stall containing Wu Nizhi jam and put it firmly into the bucket.

  After sorting out the money bags, they put them all into the bamboo basket carried by Lu Dongqing. All the drinks and bamboo utensils were sold out today, and they made a lot of money. The whole family was very happy.

  After Lu Dongqing came back from buying the meat, Qin Yu and Lu Xuesong went to the dock to find Qiao Ruifeng, told him the address of Lu Xiang's home, and asked him to go directly after work.

  Lu Xiang was hospitable and knew that Qiao Suiman only had two brothers in his family. He had mentioned that they should all come to the house to sit together. Today, everyone happened to be in town, so it was very convenient to go there together.

  Not long after, Qin Yu and Lu Xuesong came back. The two brothers Lu Dongqing each pulled a cart, while Qiao Suiman and Qin Yumiao Lianhua walked towards Xide Road together.

  After leaving the East Market, there were many people selling chickens and ducks. Qin Yu went up to inquire about the price. The chickens were six cents and the ducks were eight cents, which was the market price.

  Both families wanted to buy it, which would definitely add up to a lot, but when they thought about visiting the Lu family, they decided not to buy it now. It would be nothing to bring a cart of chickens and ducks to someone else's house.

  West Delu is located in the middle of Shuiqing Town. There are many commercial houses there, but unlike them, most of them are shops for scholars.

  Lu Huaqing ran a bookstore there. He and Lu Xiang were both scholars. Although they could not be officials, the income from the bookstore and Lu Xiang's monthly salary at the academy were enough for the family to live well.

  Entering Xide Road, there were many scholars wearing long gowns coming and going. Lu Xuesong immediately shut up and felt a headache just looking at them.

  Qiao Suiman looked around curiously. There were all blue brick houses here, and the streets were paved with bricks. It was stable and comfortable to walk on. He followed Lu Dongqing and talked to Miao Lianhua.

  "Mom, what should I call them later? I've only met Sister Yan." Qiao Suiman asked.

  "You can just follow the eldest and second eldest brother, just call me uncle Huan and auntie. And your big brother Huaqing, he and Xiaoyan's baby girl is called Lu Yuan, nicknamed Yangyang."

  Miao Lianhua patted Qiao Suiman on the shoulder and said to Qin Yu: "Brother Yu, Sister Yan is the same age as you. You can call her Xiaoyan or Sister Yan."

  Qiao Suiman and Qin Yu nodded together, "Okay, I understand."

  Miao Lianhua smiled brightly and said, "Don't worry, they are all easy to get along with. Let's just talk as usual."