89

It was already afternoon when we set off. Miao Lianhua made dinner in advance and left before leaving. It was already dark when we arrived in the town. Fortunately, the donkey cart was much faster and we arrived at the shop in time.

  He went in through the back door and put the bamboo cut into sections into the hut. Qiao Suiman sprinkled some water on the wild vegetables to prevent them from wilting tomorrow. He went back to the kitchen to look at the raw materials for the drinks and saw the fruits. I feel relieved that everything is still fine.

  Not only did he cut a lot of bamboo in the past two days, Qiao Suiman also went to the mountain to cut a lot of grass. It was fresh and tender, and Daguai loved to eat it.

  Hei Jin has been clinging to him for the past two days, but it seems that he knows that his work is not finished yet, and the four yellow dogs in the two houses have not been taught yet, so he has to stay at home, so he does not follow him to the town.

  Although there was a donkey cart, the bumpy road was tiring, and they had not been idle at home for the past two days. They kept cutting grass and digging bamboo shoots. After a brief wash, the two fell asleep without saying a few words.

  The following days are still the same. Every day when I wake up, I make drinks and open a shop. In my free time, Qiao Suiman reads and writes, and Lu Dongqing weaves and carves bamboo utensils.

  That day, Qiao Suiman showed Qin Yu and Qiao Ruifeng the best line he had written. They were both surprised and relieved. It could be seen that life was getting better and better, and he had the heart to read. They felt relieved. Quite a few, they were always worried about being bullied in the town.

  When it was time for Tang Guoer and Tang Yuan to bring the fruits, Qiao Suiman pretended to be casual and asked, "Guoer, are you sixteen?"

  "The birthdays in winter are already full." Tang Guoer replied with a smile. He was happy every time he came here. Not only could he drink the drink Qiao Suiman specially made for him, but he could also see how Qiao Suiman did business. of.

  Tang Guoer felt proud when he saw that the fruits he had sent were made into delicious drinks and served in bamboo bowls and tubes engraved with various patterns. Tang Yuan once laughed at him: "It's not you who made it. What are you happy about?"

  Then he was beaten by Yao brother.

  There are four children in the Tang family. Tang Guoer has three older brothers, and they are all married. The eldest brother Tang Yuan lives with his parents, while the second and third brothers built another house and divided the land from home to start their own business. They are not far away, and they have a lot of contact with each other on a daily basis. They have a good relationship with each other as brothers.

  There is only one youngest in the family who has not yet gotten married. Tang Xiao started to look for it last year. However, he heard that he had some trouble with the family and let it go. It was not until recently that he started to think about it again.

  Tang Yuan was carrying the fruit to the kitchen, and Tang Guoer wanted to come with him, but Qiao Suiman stopped him and asked Lu Dongqing to do the work.

  Qiao Suiman took Tang Guoer and sat down in front of the bamboo table, turned around and made a bowl of perilla drink, saying: "Guoer, drink this, perilla drink, we haven't sold it for a long time."

  Qiao Suiman often made him some drinks, so Tang Guoer didn't feel anything was wrong. He took a few sips and tasted them carefully: "This tastes so different. I remember you sold this in Dongshi before. Yinzi's."