Extra 17

It was bright outside, and Qin Yu slowly woke up and got up.

  After entering Qiao's house, he always slept late, but neither Qiao Ruifeng nor Qiao Suiman would wake him up. If he had been at home before, he would have been kicked out to work long ago.

  Qin Yu pulled up the quilt and covered half of his face, which felt slightly hot. Last night, Qiao Ruifeng was very gentle. Every time he made a move, he would ask if he felt uncomfortable. Recalling the low and hoarse voice, Qin Yu couldn't help but rub his legs.

  Taking a deep breath, the cool wind woke him up, put on his coat and left the house.

  Qiao Ruifeng was not here, and Qiao Suiman was in the yard looking at two packages of round things. Qin Yu said with a smile: "Xiao Man, what are you looking at? Where did your brother go?"

  "Going to the mountains to chop bamboo."

  Qiao Suiman raised her eyebrows and continued: "Brother Qin Yu, the eldest brother said that here is a bag of cabbage seeds and a bag of radish seeds."

  Qiao Suiman raised his head, his eyes sparkling: "Do we want to grow vegetables?"

  Qin Yu's eyes were also bright. Unexpectedly, Qiao Ruifeng still remembered what he said before, and nodded happily: "Today, we will loosen the ground and let it fertilize for two days. Then we can plant it and have something to eat during the Chinese New Year. "

  Qiao Sui nodded happily: "Yes!"

  Qiao Ruifeng came back at almost noon, dragging four thick bamboos and a few wild ginger and garlic plants in his hand.

  He threw the bamboo in the yard and said with a smile: "Enclose it with a fence and plant it, so you won't forget where you planted it. By the way, I dug some ginger and garlic on the mountain and cut it into pieces and planted it."

  Qin Yu smiled and rolled his eyes, showing his neat teeth. Seeing that his husband was happy, Qiao Ruifeng also bared his teeth in a silly way, and finally asked quietly: "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Qin Yu quickly glanced at Qiao Suiman and saw that he was having a good time and didn't pay much attention to the two of them, so he breathed a sigh of relief and said in a low voice: "Why are you asking like this in broad daylight! No, I don't feel uncomfortable at all."

  Qiao Ruifeng scratched his head and felt that it was the wrong time to ask. He smiled and said, "That's good."

  It took them three days to dig out the vegetable plot in the front yard. Taking advantage of the good weather and no rain, they quickly planted the seeds with their hands and feet.

  The land in the front yard is divided into two pieces, bounded by the courtyard gate. The left side is planted with cabbage, the right side is planted with radishes, and the area next to the wall is used to grow ginger and garlic.

  Looking at the two enclosed plots of land, Qin Yu felt very satisfied.

  "From now on, if there are vegetables at home, you can pick them if you want to eat them." Qin Yu said with a smile.

  "If you can't finish it, you can take it to the town and sell it like Uncle Ping and the others did." Qiao Suiman said.

  "Well," Qin Yu said, "after spring, we will also clear out the backyard and plant pumpkins and beans, so we won't have to worry about running out of vegetables."

  Qin Yu was making plans while looking at the land at home. Qiao Ruifeng's heart swelled. He knew that Qin Yu regarded this as his own home.

  Time flies, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, spring passes and autumn comes, cold comes and summer comes. Qin Yu has been in Xiahe Village for three years.