Extra 28

Early in the morning, Baiyang Bend Alley.

  "Tang Yuan, wake up."

  Qiao Suiman crawled out of bed, Lu Dongqing also woke up and quickly put on his clothes.

  "Hmm." The kid Lu Yuanfeng opened his eyes in a daze, "Amu, daddy."

  "It's your first day at private school. Go early. If you're late, Master will lecture you." Qiao Suiman said.

  Tang Yuan was already over five years old and at the age of enlightenment. Lu Dongqing had already inquired about the private school and drove there with Lu Huaqing's son Lu Xiao on Xide Road to ask for a stick of incense.

  The private school was run by a gentleman from Yunlang Academy. He was old and no longer taught in the academy, so he opened a small private school of his own to educate young children.

  Lu Xiang had been in contact with him and knew that he was knowledgeable and a good gentleman who truly taught and educated people, so he asked the two juniors to study there.

  The glutinous rice balls gradually grew bigger, and Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing rarely called him by his nickname. They always called him Yuan Feng outside, so he was very accustomed to this name, unlike at the beginning when they didn't even know they were calling him.

  Lu Yuanfeng yawned, and his two younger brothers were also woken up by the noise. Little Walnut sat up on his own and stayed there obediently. Little Ou'er crawled into Qiao Suiman's arms and said, "Emma, ​​we're going out. ?"

  It has been nearly a year since they moved to Baiyangwan Lane. The children are used to getting up every morning, eating breakfast, going to the shop, and coming back at night. They immediately thought they were going to the shop.

  Qiao Suiman smiled and rolled his eyes. Tangyuan knew how to dress himself. He and Lu Dongqing each hugged each other and helped them get dressed. Little Lotus's lips were red and her teeth were white, and her eyes were like crescent moons when she smiled. Qiao Suiman picked out a piece of goose-yellow hair. Bring it to him and tie it, he looks so cute.

  "Send eldest brother to the private school first, and then to the shop." Qiao Suiman said.

  They had often talked about the private school before, so Ou'er and Walnut both knew about it, but they didn't know what they were going for, and thought that their eldest brother was going to leave them to play by themselves.

  After talking for a long time, the two little ones stopped making trouble and went together.

  Tang Yuan put on her clothes and jumped out of bed. She pinched her little brother's face and said, "Ou'er, my eldest brother is going to school to learn how to write and read. When you and Walnut are old, you can go too."

  "Are you the same as Brother Qiao An?" Xiao Walnut asked after getting dressed.

  "yes."

  Qiao Suiman smiled, Tuanzi had been sent to school since last year, but not on Xide Road.

  There is a lecture hall run by a lady on the outskirts of the town, which specializes in studying and literacy for young girls. Unlike other private schools for the purpose of studying for merit, the private schools on the outskirts of the town are more about letting children understand the truth and learn to calculate accounts and so on. Yes, something good for girls and boys.

  "Eminem, when can I go?"

  Little Ou'er tugged on Qiao Suiman's sleeves and muttered.

  "My eldest brother didn't go until he was five years old. You are only over two years old now, and it will be a few more years."