Extra 10

After lying in bed for nearly ten days, Qiao Suiman felt like his bones were going to waste. Hua Yun was washing diapers outside. Miao Lianhua had boiled the goat's milk, warmed it and brought it into the house. Qiao Suiman was taking small steps. Walk around the house.

  "You're tired of lying down, aren't you?"

  Miao Lianhua smiled and said, Xiao Tang Yuan woke up. When he saw her coming in with a bowl, he knew there was something to eat. He opened his hands and looked at it eagerly.

  "Yes."

  Qiao Suiman said as he sat back on the bed. His body was still not well yet, and the wound was pulled while moving around, and he hissed.

  But it's not as painful as when I just gave birth, and Grandpa Yuan said that I have to move around from time to time and not lie down all the time.

  "Little glutinous rice balls, you're hungry, aren't you?" Miao Lianhua said with a smile, "my eyes lit up when I saw the goat milk."

  Qiao Suiman also laughed: "It's good if you just know what to eat, but you know how to eat when you're hungry."

  "No, our little dumpling is the smartest."

  Miao Lianhua came to Tangyuan and gently picked him up. Qiao Suiman picked up the bowl and fed him little by little with a small spoon.

  Tangyuan's mouth was slightly open, and she was slurping milk. Qiao Suiman curled her lips and started crying when she was fed late. Qiao Suiman couldn't stop laughing, she was really easy to feed.

  After finishing half a bowl of goat's milk, Miao Lianhua walked around the house holding Tang Yuan, babbling and humming to coax the child. After a while, Tang Yuan rubbed her eyes, as if she was sleepy.

  "I want to sleep," Qiao Suiman took the dumpling, swayed it slightly in his arms, and hummed like a lotus flower, "Go to sleep, go to sleep, little dumpling, a little pig who sleeps when he's full."

  "How can anyone talk about their own child like that?" Miao Lianhua chuckled.

  Qiao Suiman let out a hey, then looked down and saw that the glutinous rice balls had fallen asleep. He couldn't help but laugh: "Isn't he a little pig? I have a good appetite when I was pregnant because he loved to eat them."

  Speaking of this, Miao Lianhua also nodded, "Whether it's rice cereal or goat's milk, there's nothing left. Others are very envious when they know it. These two brothers, dumplings and glutinous rice balls, are really worry-free."

  Some children in the village are difficult to raise. They don't like anything good to eat or drink. Their families are not poor, but they are still skinny and small. They don't look like glutinous rice balls. They eat whatever they feed them.

  Qiao Suiman has figured out Tang Yuan's temperament. He cries loudly when he is tired or hungry. If he wakes up and Qiao Suiman doesn't hold him, he will moan and groan and won't let anyone else hold him. He insists on asking Qiao Suiman to hold him. Sui Man hugged her for a while before she was happy, and even Lu Dongqing couldn't.

  However, Lu Dongqing didn't spend much time with the awake little Tangyuan every day. When he left for the town early, Tangyuan and Qiao Suiman were still awake. When he came back in the evening, Tangyuan also drank milk and fell asleep again.

  Tangyuan would wake up once in the middle of the night, Hua Yun would heat up the milk and bring it into the house, and then it would be Lu Dongqing's turn to feed it. At first Tangyuan didn't remember Lu Dongqing, so he always had to feed Qiao Suiman late at night.