64

In fact, the reactions of Xiao Xi and Er Fu that day proved that what this man said was probably true, but to be cautious, Qiao Suiman and others followed him to the restaurant in the city to have a look.

  According to the shopkeeper, Fang's Restaurant is on Dongyuan Road, where most diners come and go. Most of the people living nearby are wealthy families who have no worries about food and clothing. Therefore, the restaurant's business is very good and its revenue is considerable.

  Although the restaurant has drinks, most of the women and children eating there do not drink. Recently, there have been many stalls selling fragrant drinks outside the restaurant, which has taken away a lot of soup business. In addition, many customers like to drink fragrant drinks from Qiao's stall. , he just thought of this method.

  My husband is acquainted with the county magistrate, and my lady is also familiar with the county magistrate's brother. I could have directly used Master Liu's reputation to bring the restaurant business to a higher level, but the bad thing is that the adults in the city are most afraid of collusion between government and businessmen. , so they did not dare to bring this matter to light.

  But Qiao's stall is different. They are a small family, and due to fate, they will be appreciated and have a small reputation, but they have not yet become big. The restaurant and Qiao Suiman ordered bamboo-tube fragrant drinks based on the reputation of Qiao's stall rather than the county magistrate. No matter how others criticize him, he can't be blamed.

  Qiao Suiman was thinking about things as she walked. How to deliver, how much to deliver, whether there were enough dried flowers and fruits left at home, and how to calculate the price were all issues.

  Qin Yu was the same, his eyes were happy and a little worried at the same time. The surprise came too suddenly and they were not fully prepared.

  After walking for almost two sticks of incense, we finally arrived at Dongyuan Road. Qiao Suiman saw a three-story restaurant from a distance. He pulled Qin Yu's sleeve and said in surprise: "Brother Qin Yu, look at that. So majestic!"

  There was a wooden plaque hanging in the restaurant with four big characters written in Chinese characters. Qiao Suiman asked Lu Dongqing softly: "What are those characters?"

  "Laifu Restaurant." Lu Dongqing replied, with some differences: "It's really impressive."

  Manager Fang looked proud, "That is, our restaurant has been open for eight or nine years. If nothing else, it is the most luxurious restaurant in Shuiqing Town."

  Qiao Suiman went to see Lu Dongqing again, her eyes sparkling with joy and her mouth corners raised. They were actually able to do business with such a restaurant!

  Lu Dongqing parked the cart next to the back door of the kitchen according to the instructions of the steward. When he entered the back kitchen, he saw the cooks preparing the dishes and cooking the dishes, each performing their duties in an orderly manner, and various aromas filled the nostrils. Come on, people who are hooked will want to stay.

  "Good boy," Qiao Suiman murmured, "This is my first time entering a place like this."

 Lu Dongqing was so cute by his appearance that she chuckled and leaned into his ear and said, "I'll take you to Qiantou to eat in the future."

  "Okay." Qiao Suiman responded with a smile.

  But we still have to wait until we buy a shop. This meal is not cheap.

  Steward Fang led them to a small room and asked for several cups of hot tea. Qiao Suiman, who had never received such treatment, immediately became respectful and asked thoughtfully: "Steward, what do you call me?"