Then his mood improved and he started teasing Qiao Suiman again: "Has your wedding dress been sewn yet?"

  "It has been sewn long ago, and his has been sent to the Lu family."

  "That's good," Chen Xuesheng blinked and said teasingly: "The Lu family gave such a high bride price and made most of the wedding dress. Many people outside are envious of it."

  Speaking of this, he became angry again, "Humph, they deserve to be pissed off. In the past, they called people refugees one by one and slandered you. Now you two just slapped them in the face!"

  Qiao Suiman's mouth curled up, "Just go ahead and live a good life by ourselves."

  "Yes!" Chen Xuesheng rolled his eyes and smiled: "Let me tell you, Lu Dongqing likes you very much. How can he see other people? Do you think so?"

  "What did you say? If you say anything else, I'll go home!"

  "Humph, now I feel ashamed. You teased me a lot in the past."

  Chen Xue became interested and stretched out her hand to scratch Qiao Suiman's waist, "I'm telling the truth. The look in his eyes when he looked at you was like, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, who can't tell."

  "Ah haha, don't, don't scratch me." Qiao Suiman pulled Chen Xuesheng's claws and hid aside, laughing so hard that his face turned red.

  "Then tell me, am I right?"

  "Yes, yes, stop, stop." Qiao Suiman couldn't resist and begged for mercy again and again.

  Chen Xuesheng clapped his hands, hum, small sample.

  Chen Xuesheng suddenly remembered something, calmed down and whispered in Qiao Suiman's ear: "He is so tall, will it be very hard for you in the future?"

  Qiao Suiman didn't know why, what's the trouble? Lu Dongqing is tall and strong, and he can work. How could he have to work so hard?

  He thought so, so he told Chen Xuesheng, which made Chen Xuesheng choke.

  "Who said this? Brother Qin Yu hasn't told you those things yet?"

  "What's the matter?" Qiao Suiman scratched his head, really not knowing what riddle Chen Xuesheng was trying to solve.

  "Oh, it's just about the bridal chamber!"

  Chen Xuesheng couldn't bear it, "As a husband, you must satisfy him at night."

  Qiao Suiman vaguely guessed something, but Qin Yu hadn't told him in detail yet, so he still had a half-understanding. He blushed and asked, "What are you satisfied with?"

  "Ahem," Chen Xuesheng was at a loss for words. He had only heard what his mother said yesterday, and at this moment he suddenly regretted saying this, "Just, I'm just satisfied like that."

  "What kind of thing?"

  It was as if this was said but not said. Qiao Suiman was a little dissatisfied. He aroused his curiosity but did not explain it clearly to him. How could he say half-hearted words like this.

  Chen Xuesheng was anxious when he was asked. He pointed at Qiao Suiman's position with one finger and said, "Use this!"

  Qiao Suiman sat there blankly, as if she had been shocked. Chen Xuesheng was blushing from the face to the root of his neck. In such a fuss, there was no trace of the sadness of leaving home, and his mind was filled with dismay.

  The two sat in silence for a while. Chen Xuesheng suddenly stood up and opened the window. The wind blowing in from the window at least took away some of the heat.

  His face was suddenly rubbed. Qiao Sui looked at the upright Chen Xuesheng with confusion and heard him say: "Anyway, Brother Qin Yu will tell you what he said. You will know when the time comes."

  Qiao Suiman nodded subconsciously, "I understand."

  Neither of them wanted to continue this embarrassing topic. Qiao Suiman pretended to be casual and asked, "Will the Wang family pick you up tomorrow?"

  "Well, my mother said that Wang Qi will bring his family's mule when the time comes."

  Wealthier people have mules or donkeys at home, and they will let the newlyweds sit on them when getting married. This is not only to let others see the husband's family's wealth, but also to show that they value the newlyweds.

  The Wang family has always loved Chen Xuesheng, and Qiao Suiman was very happy for him. Unexpectedly, in just two months, they were both going to get married, and it would not be so convenient to talk to each other in the future.

  "Have we discussed why the Lu family will come?" Chen Xuesheng asked.

  "It cost a lot to build the house and the betrothal gifts. Lu Dongqing will just come and carry me back."

  Qiao Suiman thought of Lu Dongqing and smiled, obviously very satisfied with the marriage.

  Chen Xuesheng was equally happy for Qiao Sui as his friend found a home. The two looked at each other and smiled, looking forward to the future.

  No prizes for guessing, Xiaoman dreamed of kissing, what did Xiaolu dream about (dog head).

  Let me report to everyone, the update time will be adjusted to 21 o'clock starting tomorrow~ Let's try some metaphysics to see if we can increase the income. Thank you all for your support~